• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montalban vs the world, disputes facts with non sense. Swears at his own fans, and ignores things he has no answer for. He is definitely winning this thread.
Thee is no winning or losing in this thread. My stance is indisputable and the facts I present cannot be denied. Battling ignorance is never easy.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thee is no winning or losing in this thread. My stance is indisputable and the facts I present cannot be denied. Battling ignorance is never easy.

Anything else you want to tell us about your personal battles with yourself?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Please go on, also submit an article write up of why you think each is top at their position. And then rank them to their peers. Thank you,

He's not completely wrong.

Kittle and Buckner are both better than anything Seattle has on their roster right now.

Seattle is coached a hell of a lot better and has more depth and less weaknesses and has the better QB......but those 2 are more elite than what Seattle has outside of Wilson.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kittle and Buckner are both better than anything Seattle has on their roster right now.

Seattle is coached a hell of a lot better and has more depth and less weaknesses and has the better QB......but those 2 are more elite than what Seattle has outside of Wilson.

Right, and he needs to write me articles on each player with a minimum of 1,000 words to prove this.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. That's why you should take 2-3 days time off this forum to summarize your thoughts in an article you publish that we can all read.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL hype is meaningless. There is a number, a hyphen and then another number to the right of your team. And that's all that matters.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree except for the coaching and the depth. Shanahan is the top offensive mind in the game and Saleh developed the Seattle defense of the past several years. Ford is better than any pass rusher the Seahawks have.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, your facts are shit. Your QB is mediocre. Your competition has been garbage. Your D is for real.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, your facts are shit. Your QB is mediocre. Your competition has been garbage. Your D is for real.
Well you are at least one third right about that; the Steelers are shit. We whooped the shit out of you even with 5 turnovers. The other two wins were against teams much better than yours; I'd put them in the middle of the pack. And our QB, though not the best, makes yours look like a bitch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are at least one third right about that; the Steelers are shit. We whooped the shit out of you even with 5 turnovers. The other two wins were against teams much better than yours; I'd put them in the middle of the pack. And our QB, though not the best, makes yours look like a bitch.
yeah the bengals are middle of the pack. You just proved your idiocy.

Were playing a 3rd rounder. You are playing your at the time record breaking contract, franchise qb. Apples to oranges pal.

sad arguments.......

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the bengals are middle of the pack. You just proved your idiocy.

Were playing a 3rd rounder. You are playing your at the time record breaking contract, franchise qb. Apples to oranges pal.

sad arguments.......
Don't be a fool.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Watched the show "Get Up" on ESPN This morning and for the entire two hours not a peep about the team with the best record in football.
After starting off with the usual knob gobbling of Patick Mahomes and the Chiefs, gushing about how he is the greatest QB in history we moved on to the obligatory stuff about Dallas playing great football and having an unstoppable offense and the usual "Dak must get paid" nonsense after beating a team that is tanking. Then we moved on to the Patriots and the brilliance of Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick after beating a team that is using its third string QB. We then heard all about the Rams beating the "mighty" Browns in Cleveland and how they are Super Bowl bound afte barely squeeking out this one. We moved on to the same old nonsense about Green Bay being 3 and oh despite odhes and the new head coach not being on the same page but so good that they win anyway. finally we then even heard about how the 3 and oh Bills are undefeated and are "for real"

Every 3 and oh team and even some 2 and 1 teams like the Saints, but not a peep about the 49ers in the entire two hours. Ridiculous. The surprise team of the year and we can't find a single thing to say about them?

Let's be real. The last 3 weeks have been like

giphy.gif

The Niners' D is no joke. Maybe the best unit in football right now. But there are still some big holes on that roster and very little depth (except at DL).

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

The Niners' D is no joke. Maybe the best unit in football right now. But there are still some big holes on that roster and very little depth (except at DL).
Well, there's not a team in football who has depth anymore. They can't afford it. As for the 49ers, I would say in addition to D Line depth, they have the best depth in the league at quarterback and the best at running back..

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well, there's not a team in football who has depth anymore. They can't afford it. As for the 49ers, I would say in addition to D Line depth, they have the best depth in the league at quarterback and the best at running back..

QB depth is meaningless, but they do have nice RB depth. That's true. Breida is liable to get hurt any play, but the RN depth is great when he's in there.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Bucs and Bengals being middle of the pack...just LOL

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is 2 years from being taken seriously.

Maybe if Jimmy G had played last year they'd be closer.

I think they're as far away as Cleveland.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Its a very good defense, but not the best. The best is playing tonight, Chicago