• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensively still look better than San Fran. Hell the d did work on both sides of the ball. Maybe a stout d takes them places
Bullshit. The 49ers have the most dominant offense in the conference with the possible exception of Dallas. No one mixes runs and passes as efficiently as the Niners, again, with the possible exception of the aforementioned Cowboys

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, are you still smarting over the beating you took here? Just accept that others are better than you at the game you tried to play and move on.

The 49ers were 4-12 last year and we are now a whole 3 games into 2019. The 49ers have played 3 teams who are a combined 1-8.

Do you have an understanding of how ridiculous you sound???

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. The 49ers have the most dominant offense in the conference with the possible exception of Dallas. No one mixes runs and passes as efficiently as the Niners, again, with the possible exception of the aforementioned Cowboys
Wow I just spit out My coffee. Must be dominant with a qb with almost as many turnovers as touchdowns. And 14th in qbr and 15th in qb rating respectively. I guess in spite of him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I just spit out My coffee. Must be dominant with a qb with almost as many turnovers as touchdowns. And 14th in qbr and 15th in qb rating respectively. I guess in spite of him.
Like, it's really not that close either. Dallas has been a lot better offensively (albeit also against cupcakes) than the 49ers.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They thoroughly dominated the Steelers defense; ran through them like shit through a goose. Without the silliness of the turnovers that's a 37 -7 game. They annihilated the Bengals on the road and got a little fortunate against the Bucs but any win back east is a good one. When they don't play well they still find a way to win when they do play well, well you saw what happened in Cincinnati.

Oh please... the Seahawks dominated the Saints as well (with a better backup QB) and without turnovers, special teams idiocy, and stupid coaching would've been a win as well...

End of day, the 49ers and Seahawks both suck. 49ers most dominant offense, LUL. You guys (similar to us) haven't beaten anyone relevant. Now none of that matters come playoff seeding but if you're talking smack in week 3 at least have a track record with long time veterans (Patriots) or something to show for it.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please... the Seahawks dominated the Saints as well (with a better backup QB) and without turnovers, special teams idiocy, and stupid coaching would've been a win as well...

End of day, the 49ers and Seahawks both suck. 49ers most dominant offense, LUL. You guys (similar to us) haven't beaten anyone relevant. Now none of that matters come playoff seeding but if you're talking smack in week 3 at least have a track record with long time veterans (Patriots) or something to show for it.
Seattle who?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, are you still smarting over the beating you took here? Just accept that others are better than you at the game you tried to play and move on.

Still hitting the bong I see.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle who?

giphy.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen much from New Orleans or the Rams; especially the Rams. They don't look good at all.

It'll be interesting to see how the NFCW plays out.

Having seen and lost to SEA, and SF and watched the Rams play twice...I know you said the Rams don't look good at all, but with no dog in the fight, I'm giving a slight tilt to the Rams thru 3 weeks. The Saints are not going anywhere w/o Brees, so it just depends on what kind of situation he come back to in late November.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers were 4-12 last year and we are now a whole 3 games into 2019. The 49ers have played 3 teams who are a combined 1-8.

Do you have an understanding of how ridiculous you sound???
Nope, nor should I. The 49ers were without their QB last year and this year he's back. In 2017 he carried them on his back and took a 1 and 10 team before he got to play to 5 straight wins to end the season at 6 and 10. He's a difference maker plain and simple.
They were in desperate need of a pass rush and added one of the league's top pass rushers and drafted the best one in the college ranks. They were in desperate need of a run stopping, ball hawking linebacker and they got one of the league's best in free agency. He has been a huge reason why the 49ers are so dominant against the running game. They already had an excellent corp of running backs who were all hurt last year but are healthy so far this year and man, has it showed as they just ran rampant over Cincy and Pittsburgh. They have a decent offensive line who are very good in the running game and the best defensive line in football.
That's the understanding I have but you don't seem to.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hitting the bong I see.
You are so butthurt after being made to loom the fool that I'm afraid you are going to do harm to yourself so I'll leave you alone.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so butthurt after being made to loom the fool that I'm afraid you are going to do harm to yourself so I'll leave you alone.
giphy.gif

The Niners don't get any respect!!

Keep crying puss

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

The Niners don't get any respect!!

Keep crying puss
Stop your infernal simpering. You were bested at your own game and got embarrassed, we get it. Let it go for your own sanity. You appear to be losing it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how the NFCW plays out.

Having seen and lost to SEA, and SF and watched the Rams play twice...I know you said the Rams don't look good at all, but with no dog in the fight, I'm giving a slight tilt to the Rams thru 3 weeks. The Saints are not going anywhere w/o Brees, so it just depends on what kind of situation he come back to in late November.
I don't know man. I watched them squeak by a bad Carolina team, beat a Drew Bress-less Saints team and eke out another win over the Browns after an unfathomable coaching error on the last 4 downs of the game inside the 5 yard line. Meanwhile, the 49ers blew out the Bengals, beat the Bucs decisively and then, with their heads planted firmly up their asses, still manged to beat the Steelers.
I'm going with the Niners. Something is wrong with Gurley, and Goff is so spotty in his play from game to game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks are an injury to Russell Wilson away from irrelevancy. I suppose the 49ers are in the same boat with Garoppolo but with a better team.