• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

L.A. City County Council Asks MLB To crown Dodgers As Champions

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles City Council has passed a resolution asking the MLB to crown the Dodgers as champions for the year they lost to the Houston Astros. They have cited several instances which makes their point that they were cheated.

The problem I see with this as pointed out in here already - this is the year that Stephen A Smith thought the Yankees could have and beat the Dodgers and would. So if the Dodgers had faced the Yankees who were also cheated - then the Yankees also have a steak in the fire. I think in the absence of a clear winning, the Astro's title should be vacated and the title left open or both the Dodgers and Yankees both be named as champions except for one more thing - How many other teams were cheated that may have had a legitimate shot but were cheated

Sadly the year is a total loss for everyone - Vacate the title and leave vacated is my vote

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so incredibly dumb.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only should MLB deny this request, they should proactively ban the Dodgers from being awarded any and all future championships.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only should MLB deny this request, they should proactively ban the Dodgers from being awarded any and all future championships.
LOL, great comment coming from a Giant's fan.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whiny bitches

Roberts and his dumbfuck lineups would have found a way to lose those series anyway

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy I’d love for another team out west to dethrone the Dodgers, but I don’t see it happening. Maybe the Padres put it all together this year

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UCF of MLB?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles City Council has passed a resolution asking the MLB to crown the Dodgers as champions for the year they lost to the Houston Astros. They have cited several instances which makes their point that they were cheated.

The problem I see with this as pointed out in here already - this is the year that Stephen A Smith thought the Yankees could have and beat the Dodgers and would. So if the Dodgers had faced the Yankees who were also cheated - then the Yankees also have a steak in the fire. I think in the absence of a clear winning, the Astro's title should be vacated and the title left open or both the Dodgers and Yankees both be named as champions except for one more thing - How many other teams were cheated that may have had a legitimate shot but were cheated

Sadly the year is a total loss for everyone - Vacate the title and leave vacated is my vote

They need to award the Championship to the Detroit Tigers. Clearly, the Detroit Tigers were not cheating.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to award the Championship to the Detroit Tigers. Clearly, the Detroit Tigers were not cheating.
Yes, they need a "Lady Bing Trophy" for mlb. That would probably prevent all of the cheating these players/teams do.