• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie - Little Beoytch

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Media immediately freaked out about this...Not like what they say to the media means anything anyways...The better question is why does the media doesn't deserve to be talked too?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Media immediately freaked out about this...Not like what they say to the media means anything anyways...The better question is why does the media doesn't deserve to be talked too?

"Talking to the media" is actually talking to us, the fans. The media are what deliver that to us...they "mediate".

The thing is, I'm not sure there's a lot of fans who give a shit what Kyrie has to say, or not to say.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Talking to the media" is actually talking to us, the fans. The media are what deliver that to us...they "mediate".

The thing is, I'm not sure there's a lot of fans who give a shit what Kyrie has to say, or not to say.

Exactly. Most coaches and players are the most boring sound bites. I usually change the channel when one of them is speaking.

They are pretty much a waste of my time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As @msgkings322 said, it's how they communicate with the fans and the fans are the reason they can make millions of dollars playing a game for a living.

Also, they are contractually obligated through the CBA to speak to the media.

Plus, isn't he some kind of leader in the players association? If so, then he was part of that negotiation. Which would actually make this funnier.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Most coaches and players are the most boring sound bites. I usually change the channel when one of them is speaking.

They are pretty much a waste of my time.

Depends on the player. I'll watch a Kyrie presser anytime. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james

You are delusional if you think Kyrie is on the level of LeBron, AD and KD.

It isn’t close.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until he falls and can’t get up again. Fragile physically and mentally. Dude is a walking nutcase

They have the team to win the East. They should be the hands down favorite. But Kyrie and his "leadership" will be 100 percent the reason for their success or failure.

Although I could honestly see Durant still making the finals without Kyrie with Levert taking on more.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until he falls and can’t get up again. Fragile physically and mentally. Dude is a walking nutcase

Kyrie turns it on the playoffs tho (As Cavs fans should know)

That is a risk tho lol

The Nets look way better than i thought in just the first game...They have some really good players outside of Durant/Irving

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie turns it on the playoffs tho (As Cavs fans should know)

That is a risk tho lol

The Nets look way better than i thought in just the first game...They have some really good players outside of Durant/Irving
IF he can make it to the playoffs. Locker room also an issue with two very fragile mental players, KD & Kyrie

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james

You are delusional if you think Kyrie is on the level of LeBron, AD and KD.

It isn’t close.
talent wise --- Kyrie is not miles behind anyone. He is crazy and injury prone and has pissed off his teammates and is a poor leader. His intangibles are just awful.

but the guy is easily a top talent in the league and right there talent wise with anyone outside of the top 3-4 and its not like he is mountains behind those guys.

If I had to win 1 playoff game and knew i had kyrie was in a good head space there are not 5 guys id rather pick.

Harden is definitely not better at this point. That was a stupid thing for you to say. I cant imagine many, if any GM's would take Harden over Kyrie at this point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26 tonight right on Currys head lol
Kyrie makes Curry work on the defensive side more so than just about anyone and that shows up on the offensive side for Curry when those 2 matchup.

I think it was pretty clear Kyrie was the best player on the floor for either team tonight. Now- Durant's gravity definitely aids him- but what Kyrie can do when he doesnt have his head in his ass is pretty extraordinary.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talent wise --- Kyrie is not miles behind anyone. He is crazy and injury prone and has pissed off his teammates and is a poor leader. His intangibles are just awful.

but the guy is easily a top talent in the league and right there talent wise with anyone outside of the top 3-4 and its not like he is mountains behind those guys.

If I had to win 1 playoff game and knew i had kyrie was in a good head space there are not 5 guys id rather pick.

Harden is definitely not better at this point. That was a stupid thing for you to say. I cant imagine many, if any GM's would take Harden over Kyrie at this point.

Nah.

Harden and Kyrie are basically the same player.

Harden is just better.

Top 5 talents have clearly separated from the field, IMO.

LeBron, AD, KD, Giannis, Luka

He belongs somewhere in the tier with all the the other star/superstar guys, and probably toward the bottom of it.

And that is a sizeable gap when 1 team has 2 from the top 5 talents.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Harden and Kyrie are basically the same player.

Harden is just better.

Top 5 talents have clearly separated from the field, IMO.

LeBron, AD, KD, Giannis, Luka

He belongs somewhere in the tier with all the the other star/superstar guys, and probably toward the bottom of it.

And that is a sizeable gap when 1 team has 2 from the top 5 talents.

Harden is a fat ballhog who shoots too much and style can't win. Kyrie is the guy who was dropping 40+ going toe to toe with Lebron in the finals against the stacked GS warriors...Use some common sense here