• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving: 'Vast difference' between cities of Boston, Cleveland

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie's a bitch. It's 1 thing to have an issue w/ LeBron because in Irving's twisted mind he seems to think he can carry a team to a title. But to take shots @ the city of Cleveland is petty & immature.

Agree. I kind of understand his beef with Lebron and even with the Cavs FO. I think it's stupid and shortsighted, but I understand it. He was supposed to be the face of the franchise and the guy they were going to build around. Then, Lebron decides to come back and he's suddenly playing 2nd fiddle.

But from what I saw, the fans did nothing but completely support him for his entire career. So taking shots at the city and the fans was uncalled for.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lee Brown isn't going to play in the season opener against the Celtics?

If that's true, he's a giant vagina.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I kind of understand his beef with Lebron and even with the Cavs FO. I think it's stupid and shortsighted, but I understand it. He was supposed to be the face of the franchise and the guy they were going to build around. Then, Lebron decides to come back and he's suddenly playing 2nd fiddle.

But from what I saw, the fans did nothing but completely support him for his entire career. So taking shots at the city and the fans was uncalled for.

Yeah from day 1 Cavs fans cheered Kyrie on. It's funny he turned into a pissed off teenager on his way outta town. I wonder if he feels better for getting the last word in? Oh yeah I just saw that Spurs thread hurricane started. I almost fell over w/ laughter when he said he has connections to Pop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lee Brown isn't going to play in the season opener against the Celtics?

If that's true, he's a giant vagina.

If he doesn't play tonight it's cause he's scared of Kyrie.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tonight?

Motherfucker better play or he brings shame to Cleveland.

Yeah the game's tonight. And if LeBron sits he's gonna bring alotta legit criticism upon himself. Shame to Cleveland, isn't that what the Browns have been doing since '99?:L

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love BB King. Got my son to be a fan too. When he was about 3, we were driving someplace and I had BB King playing. I could hear him in the backseat and thought he was trying to talk to me, so I turned it down a little. Turned out, he wasn't trying to talk to me, he was singing along to this:

Awe...that's so sweet.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for this season to start. Lakers aren't going to win a lot of games, but they should be fun to watch.

Your C's will win a lot of games and should also be fun to watch.
Rare that the Lakers and Clippers to have the very same outlook, yet vastly different cap situations...lol

We will be fun. But, won't go very far in the Terrordome known as the Western Conference.

@CitySushi they should play this at every Warrior home game.

* sobs quietly*

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they stay healthy and Milos (still can't say that name without a pretend Russian accent) plays in the regular season like he has in the pre-season, I think your Clips make the playoffs. If the reports of players liking Milos better than CP3 are true, they may even surprise in the playoffs.

For the Lakers, I'll be hoping they win enough games and show enough improvement that they will be able to attract a top FA or 2. If they can hit the 30-35 win mark that most seem to predict for them and look like they run a fun system, that should do the trick.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is that guy that Cleveland always fantasized about that finally asked her out on a date. He wined and dined Cleveland, swept them off their feet and they spent a Magical evening together between the sheets.

Sadly, when Cleveland woke up the next morning, she found Kyrie was gone and the only sign that he had ever really been there were the two $100.00 dollar bills he left on the nightstand.

To put it simply, he Fucked y'all one last time on his way out the door.

His love for Ohio was never real.
These guys don't love shit, except themselves. Anyone that believes that is a total idiot

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they stay healthy and Milos (still can't say that name without a pretend Russian accent) plays in the regular season like he has in the pre-season, I think your Clips make the playoffs. If the reports of players liking Milos better than CP3 are true, they may even surprise in the playoffs.

For the Lakers, I'll be hoping they win enough games and show enough improvement that they will be able to attract a top FA or 2. If they can hit the 30-35 win mark that most seem to predict for them and look like they run a fun system, that should do the trick.
Lmfao @ the Russian accent...lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

There is no scenario, outside of having Davis, Kawhi, Gobert on the roster, that would make me feel slightly comfortable with maxing Thomas.

Danny absolutely should have pulled the trigger.

My only point was that you can't call Durant a bitch for being disloyal and not do the same with Ainge after he traded Thomas.
Agreed. And I especially understand the double standard you've pointed out when it comes from Celts fans.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pfff, LBJ kinda did it when he left town in the middle of the night while they all were sleeping - won two championships for another franchise, and look, they've forgiven him. :D