• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray.....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's a Browns fan? if so that's something I'd never do. One should never become a fan of a team the year they're having a great season.

He grew up in Ohio close to where Burrow was in high school. Some Browns fans love punishment that’s obvious ;)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He grew up in Ohio close to where Burrow was in high school. Some Browns fans love punishment that’s obvious ;)

He was never a real Browns fan to begin with. A real fan of that team doesn't jump ship the same season the Bengals return to the S.B. in more than 3 decades.

A legit question. Not looking to get anything going. So you're a Bulls & Illini fan. How long you been a Rams fan? And why aren't you a Bears fan since you root for those other teams in Illinois?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, years of losing should cement your fan status. I understand if front-runners change teams when their current team struggles, but for a Browns fan, that seems, well, inconceivable lol. I persevered through some very down years as a Bills fan since birth and a Rams fan since their first SB run in '79, never considered changing affiliations.

Inconceivable? How dare you!? :heh: Hey I'll have you know the Browns are the only 1st year NFL team to win a championship. In the 50's & 60's they were actually good. But I obviously wasn't around for any of that.

Being a Browns fan can been summed up by the title of the R.L. Burnside blues tune- it's bad ya know.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never a real Browns fan to begin with. A real fan of that team doesn't jump ship the same season the Bengals return to the S.B. in more than 3 decades.

A legit question. Not looking to get anything going. So you're a Bulls & Illini fan. How long you been a Rams fan? And why aren't you a Bears fan since you root for those other teams in Illinois?

Well I’ve been with him to a Browns Rams game in Cleveland so I can confirm he’s a fan. I’ll never go again. Lol. Let’s not act like it’s been roses for you cleveland fans over the years. Those fans are angry but most were pretty cool.

Grew up in central IL close to champaign. Moved to St. Louis around 11. Dad got PSLs to the Rams when they had Lawrence Philips and Tony Banks. Then 1999 happened. I think I was 8 when the 85 Bears happened.

Hell I gave up on Illini football in the 1990s. It happens

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I’ve been with him to a Browns Rams game in Cleveland so I can confirm he’s a fan. I’ll never go again. Lol. **Let’s not act like it’s been roses for you cleveland fans over the years.** Those fans are angry but most were pretty cool.

Grew up in central IL close to champaign. Moved to St. Louis around 11. Dad got PSLs to the Rams when they had Lawrence Philips and Tony Banks. Then 1999 happened. I think I was 8 when the 85 Bears happened.

Hell I gave up on Illini football in the 1990s. It happens

Thanks for the answer. As far as any fans pretending it's been a bed of roses over the years no fan in their right mind would say something like that. And if they would question their sanity. Actually with the exception of the '20 season no team in the league since '99 has been a bigger dumpster fire than my team.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the answer. As far as any fans pretending it's been a bed of roses over the years no fan in their right mind would say something like that. And if they would question their sanity. Actually with the exception of the '20 season no team in the league since '99 has been a bigger dumpster fire than my team.

Hang in there. Just got off the phone with my Browns buddy. He was talking trash on the Rams and saying Burrow was gonna beat their ass last week. He said no way he could jump ship becasue of his obnoxious family members that are Bengals fans. But he’s secretly pulling for the Bengals.

Now if Baker melts down next year no idea what y’all will do. ;)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there. Just got off the phone with my Browns buddy. He was talking trash on the Rams and saying Burrow was gonna beat their ass last week. He said no way he could jump ship becasue of his obnoxious family members that are Bengals fans. But he’s secretly pulling for the Bengals.

Now if Baker melts down next year no idea what y’all will do. ;)

Mayfield's a jackass in cleats. I have to choice but to support his sorry ass since he's the QB of my team. Next season is the most important of his career.

But if he has another tough season I hope doesn't blame the home fans for being too loud. And I hope his stupid fucking wife stays off of social media. She had no damn business criticizing the teams effort last season while her husband foolishly tried to play through injuries.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield's a jackass in cleats. I have to choice but to support his sorry ass since he's the QB of my team. Next season is the most important of his career.

But if he has another tough season I hope doesn't blame the home fans for being too loud. And I hope his stupid fucking wife stays off of social media. She had no damn business criticizing the teams effort last season while her husband foolishly tried to play through injuries.
He certainly doesn’t have to carry his team. He can play game manager all day in Cleveland with a Defense and running game

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From where? Not this draft (at least not for winning quickly). Rodgers/Russ swap? Not sure if Rodgers is interested in that.
I said might.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word around the grapevine is that Murray is asking for 50-55 mil per year

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash