• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray.....

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit to watching the pro bowl yesterday, and Murray had about 6-8 passes batted at the line.

Sure, it's a meaningless exhibition, but dude has a serious problem that hard work will not overcome, and that's the fact that he's just too small
You watched the pro bowl? Some things should be kept secret

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That clown Montalban just posted in the politics forum (LOL) that Murray is demanding a trade. He's wrong per usual, correct?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That clown Montalban just posted in the politics forum (LOL) that Murray is demanding a trade. He's wrong per usual, correct?
Well Montalban can't post in this forum at this time. As for Murray, no one knows. He deleted a bunch of stuff from social media and folks are speculating about why.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Montalban can't post in this forum at this time. As for Murray, no one knows. He deleted a bunch of stuff from social media and folks are speculating about why.
Sure I knew that part, just seeing if Monty was doing his usual getting it wrong. Sounds like he is.

What got him banned here? I'm guessing racism.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit to watching the pro bowl yesterday, and Murray had about 6-8 passes batted at the line.

Sure, it's a meaningless exhibition, but dude has a serious problem that hard work will not overcome, and that's the fact that he's just too small
The main problem is Kingsbury although I am skeptical on Murray. However the batted pass thing is a myth.

38638E62-571D-4AFC-9ABE-A0C879A87BF1.jpeg

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main problem is Kingsbury although I am skeptical on Murray. However the batted pass thing is a myth.

View attachment 288652

I'm skeptical on Murray's work ethic to get better at the mental aspect of the game. I.E. studying film, learning to read defenses better pre-snap, and studying film during the game to help find the weak points during the game.

I'm not sold on Kingsbury for an entire season. He needs to be able to adjust his game plan / management, better throughout the entire season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird thing that has all the talking heads goihg nuts speculating. I guess it's something to talk about besides all the SB hype that frankly, is already getting boring and annoying.
This. It's just like Rodgers buying property in Nashville. They just need something right now. From now until March Madness (outside of SB Sunday, obviously) it's a pretty dead time period in sports. College football is done, pro football has one game left, college basketball is in the middle of its regular season, NBA/NHL playoffs aren't even really close yet... I used to work in sports radio. Everybody talks about how much February sucks.

The whole "(insert player here) sold/bought property" and/or "(insert player here) unfollowed/deleted all info and pics of his current team on IG" stories reoccur EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. OFF-SEASON. Then, nothing comes of it and one year later? It's like everyone forgets about all of the times the media used these storylines previously.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. It's just like Rodgers buying property in Nashville. They just need something right now. From now until March Madness (outside of SB Sunday, obviously) it's a pretty dead time period in sports. College football is done, pro football has one game left, college basketball is in the middle of its regular season, NBA/NHL playoffs aren't even really close yet... I used to work in sports radio. Everybody talks about how much February sucks.

The whole "(insert player here) sold/bought property" and/or "(insert player here) unfollowed/deleted all info and pics of his current team on IG" stories reoccur EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. OFF-SEASON. Then, nothing comes of it and one year later? It's like everyone forgets about all of the times the media used these storylines previously.
I agree and I feel one of the most overrated stories that keep being brought up are players and who they follow and unfollow on social media. Give me a break.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness everyone so impatient and wants the easy button. Cards have improved every year. Started off hot this year but the goal is to finish hot.
That has to be learned. You have to get to the dance first. Last year Rams knocked them out and they almost made the playoffs with a hurt Kyler. This year Rams KO’d them in the playoffs. They also play in a tough division and they have to stay healthy which has been their main problem

I’d take a hurt Kyler over Goff any day

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsay won't be picking off his 38 checkdowns!!!!!!

Hell I think Jalen had 1 vs the Lions this year and he only got targeted 2-3 times. He’d lead the league in picks and drop picks of Goff was at AZ