• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Long may be back

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sick of hearing about the dude.

Seems it's always something with him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long got into a fight. He's was disciplined. So what? What is the big deal here?

Talk about freaking overreacting. Trade Long? That would be the dumbest thing to do. Not to mention we wouldn't be able to get squat for him anyway.
Hey, I posted an article. We all can interpret what such a move indicates. Until I learned that they left him at home, I thought the situation more of a nothing burger than anything. But such a decision should not just be merely sniffed off. I'm thinking now there's more to this story than what has been reported. Like you, I'm for Long remaining with the club and starting at RG come opening night. And like you, I also think if they are considering a trade, there's no way we'd get the value back in return - not even close. Still, until there's something more definitive otherwise, I'm thinking there's a possibility, even if it's slight, that Long will not be a Bear for long (pardon the pun).

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long got into a fight. He's was disciplined. So what? What is the big deal here?

Talk about freaking overreacting. Trade Long? That would be the dumbest thing to do. Not to mention we wouldn't be able to get squat for him anyway.
Chemistry means nothing to you does it?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chemistry means nothing to you does it?

Oh. Long hurts our chemistry? Explain to me how you know this. Everything I read tells me he is a great teammate. But you know he hurts chemistry because he got into a fight? Wins and every other player that gets into a fight must hurt chemistry too right?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Long hurts our chemistry? Explain to me how you know this. Everything I read tells me he is a great teammate. But you know he hurts chemistry because he got into a fight? Wins and every other player that gets into a fight must hurt chemistry too right?
Do fights hurt chemistry?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do fights hurt chemistry?

You didn't answer my question.

But to answer yours, sometimes. Sometimes it brings teams closer together. Sometimes it's one of those things that happen and then is forgotten. And sometimes it does. So how do YOU know which one it is?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer my question.

But to answer yours, sometimes. Sometimes it brings teams closer together. Sometimes it's one of those things that happen and then is forgotten. And sometimes it does. So how do YOU know which one it is?
How does it bring people closer when he isnt allowed with the team.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it bring people closer when he isnt allowed with the team.

Because it's not permanent?

You going to keep ignoring my question because you got nothing?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's not permanent?

You going to keep ignoring my question because you got nothing?
Your question is how do i know that fighting hurts chemistry? I guess i dont, but it is a hell of alot more damaging than just being a good teammate. Seriously, how profound do you think that stupid assumption (sorry question) really is?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your question is how do i know that fighting hurts chemistry? I guess i dont, but it is a hell of alot more damaging than just being a good teammate. Seriously, how profound do you think that stupid assumption (sorry question) really is?

No moron. My question is, how do you know Long hurts our chemistry.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over let it go. Long is going nowhere, this team is going after a SB and were not getting rid of a starter. Chemistry is never a problem when you're winning. Nagy made it clear that things like this won't be tolerated. It was more then a simple fight tho. It was a attack that went over the line.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dufus made it sound like getting into a fight automatically means bad chemistry. The 85 Bears fought DAILY in practice. When you're playing a contact sport, fights are inevitable. Especially in the trenches.

I'm sure when things cool down Long will contact whoever he fought and apologize and say "no hard feelings" and they move on. WTF is the big deal. Also if it was that severe Long would have been fined.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. you are dumb as hell
That dufus made it sound like getting into a fight automatically means bad chemistry. The 85 Bears fought DAILY in practice. When you're playing a contact sport, fights are inevitable. Especially in the trenches.

I'm sure when things cool down Long will contact whoever he fought and apologize and say "no hard feelings" and they move on. WTF is the big deal. Also if it was that severe Long would have been fined.
Derp