• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kopatrick throws HC under the bus...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get better at what ? Harbaugh and Roman both echoed the same sentiments days after the SB, your lame attempt at stirring up shit and bashing Kaepernick have failed, now run along and enjoy your over paid QB and the next 5 years of NFL mediocrity.

Are you that dull ?...."BEING A CASUAL FAN" ,does that help you understand , little guy ?......Uh and our qb has a Lombardi, remember ? He actually earned his payday, in spite of the media, unlike Kopatrick and his all hype show....Win something before you try dissing the reigning SB Champs, Einstein .....
F:bawling:rty Whi9ers......:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that dull ?...."BEING A CASUAL FAN" ,does that help you understand , little guy ?......Uh and our qb has a Lombardi, remember ? He actually earned his payday, in spite of the media, unlike Kopatrick and his all hype show....Win something before you try dissing the reigning SB Champs, Einstein .....
F:bawling:rty Whi9ers......:laugh3:

I understand just fine you read some story on PFT and couldnt wait to run over to SportsHoopla to make a "hey look at me thread" about a complete non story.

Congrats on the SB win though and playing second fiddle to Cincy for the next decade.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Krapsondick is the best one I have heard so far. He is young and I know that he has fucked up...in his play on the field and his mouth....but he will get better...I hope.

I have to go with Colon Keepandrun simply because I thought of it myself.