• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kopatrick throws HC under the bus...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick thinks timeout cost 49ers last year?s Super Bowl | ProFootballTalk

Kaepernick added that he believes if Harbaugh hadn’t called timeout, they still would have snapped the ball before getting a delay of game penalty, and that he would have scored a touchdown on the play.

I guess it's Jim's fault that he threw 2 incomplete passes after that to end the game too ?
These fools just never quit whining....Wonder where he learned that from ?:bawling:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people think Sherman doesn't know when to shut up.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people think Sherman doesn't know when to shut up.

That's a media darling for you....At least Sherman wasn't making excuses....
The whole 40whiners team is like that from Jimmy boy on down...It's a bit surreal that it came full circle on the Head whiner himself though...:lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the talk about Tate and his finger wagging on that TD run or Sherman and his outbursts, I've never heard any Seahawk thrown one of their own under a bus. Not once. SF has a lot of talent on that field and Harbaugh knows how to call plays, but they have some chemistry problems and something just isn't right over there. Not sure if it's all on Kaepernick or not, but something just isn't right.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the talk about Tate and his finger wagging on that TD run or Sherman and his outbursts, I've never heard any Seahawk thrown one of their own under a bus. Not once. SF has a lot of talent on that field and Harbaugh knows how to call plays, but they have some chemistry problems and something just isn't right over there. Not sure if it's all on Kaepernick or not, but something just isn't right.

I really doubt there is chemistry issue, Kaep was just being candid and honest and people are really making to much out of this. This team was on the verge of collapsing at the beginning of the season 2 tough losses, Aldon Smith debacle and no WR corp <minus Boldin> yet they pulled together and were 1 play away from back to back SB berths, making one of the most impressive and difficult post season runs in recent memory, but yeah I'm sure that locker room is a mess.

I-see.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt there is chemistry issue, Kaep was just being candid and honest and people are really making to much out of this. This team was on the verge of collapsing at the beginning of the season 2 tough losses, Aldon Smith debacle and no WR corp <minus Boldin> yet they pulled together and were 1 play away from back to back SB berths, making one of the most impressive and difficult post season runs in recent memory, but yeah I'm sure that locker room is a mess.

Not sure I said it's a mess, but with the stuff you brought up and some of the public back and forth between kaepernick and harbaugh it just doesn't seem smooth. Not a shock that SF fans wouldn't agree.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a media darling for you....At least Sherman wasn't making excuses....
The whole 40whiners team is like that from Jimmy boy on down...It's a bit surreal that it came full circle on the Head whiner himself though...:lol:
:bullshit:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I said it's a mess, but with the stuff you brought up and some of the public back and forth between kaepernick and harbaugh it just doesn't seem smooth. Not a shock that SF fans wouldn't agree.
If this were true it would have been discussed a long time ago. It is not uncommon for a HC and his QB to butt heads from time to time. I'm not defending Kap by any means but just saying.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What "back and forth" are you referring to ? And SF fans around here are probably some of the most critical of their team, If there was really some underlying issues impacting the team I think they would be the first to speak on it.

I honestly follow the team with a microscope and haven't heard anything suggesting issues with Kaep and Harb.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaepernick added that he believes if Harbaugh hadn’t called timeout, they still would have snapped the ball before getting a delay of game penalty, and that he would have scored a touchdown on the play.

I guess it's Jim's fault that he threw 2 incomplete passes after that to end the game too ?
These fools just never quit whining....Wonder where he learned that from ?:bawling:

I'm pretty sure he thought he was gonna throw a TD the play he ended the niners season with an INT too.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he thought he was gonna throw a TD the play he ended the niners season with an INT too.

LOL, you know it....A virtual rookie qb with a half season under his belt is smarter than the HC, OC and our DC, imagine that .....:laugh3:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh said the same thing about a week after the Super Bowl last year. Kap is just repeating their thoughts. Another strike from a casual fan.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare Harbaugh call a timeout there. Its not as if Kaepernick has ever had a delay of game because he failed to snap the ball in time.... oh wait :laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So a group of people, simultaneously said the same thing and Kaep was the one who took credit for the statement? I am not getting the "these fools" comment.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer Colon Keepandrun personally.

Man, football is being turned into reality television. I don't give a damn what Richard Sherman or Colin Kaepernick say to reporters, I just want to watch the game. Now we make such a big deal over what these players say, do and wear it is almost like ESPN is turning into TMZ.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, football is being turned into reality television. I don't give a damn what Richard Sherman or Colin Kaepernick say to reporters, I just want to watch the game. Now we make such a big deal over what these players say, do and wear it is almost like ESPN is turning into TMZ.

Almost?? They are the TMZ of sports media. They create news rather than report it. They think their sportscasters are the stars instead of the other way around. Fuck ESpin.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh said the same thing about a week after the Super Bowl last year. Kap is just repeating their thoughts. Another strike from a casual fan.

It's ok, keep practicing, you'll get better at it.....:laugh3:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Colin Krapsondick is the best one I have heard so far. He is young and I know that he has fucked up...in his play on the field and his mouth....but he will get better...I hope.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok, keep practicing, you'll get better at it.....:laugh3:

Get better at what ? Harbaugh and Roman both echoed the same sentiments days after the SB, your lame attempt at stirring up shit and bashing Kaepernick have failed, now run along and enjoy your over paid QB and the next 5 years of NFL mediocrity.