• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Takes a Drose Year

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aka non title contention vacation.

He said he would be playing if these were the playoffs, I can only assume he has no intention of playing this year...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you assume wrong....follow his progress so you know that he's trying to get back.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe wants to catch Jordan on the all-time scoring list, he will be back as soon as he is healthy. Kobe isn't about helping the Lakers out, he is about helping himself out while chucking in the process.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe wants to catch Jordan on the all-time scoring list, he will be back as soon as he is healthy. Kobe isn't about helping the Lakers out, he is about helping himself out while chucking in the process

Looks like you're a fairweather/bandwagon fan or just can't seem to make up your mind which teams to root for...guess the Lakers record shows they don't need Kobe, huh - LOL

Don't forget to add the Blazers, Nets, Pacers, Bulls to your profile

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe wants to catch Jordan on the all-time scoring list, he will be back as soon as he is healthy. Kobe isn't about helping the Lakers out, he is about helping himself out while chucking in the process.

Yeah, Kobe's never been about "helping the Lakers." Right. :rollseyes:

And what is "chucking in the process?" :scratch:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are best to trade away everyone (whos decent) keep a couple pieces and try to get a young rookie stud. While Kobe rests for a year. Much like Jordan did when he went to play baseball. Kobe could have a star rookie for his last 2 years in the NBA. Just a thought.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe wants to catch Jordan on the all-time scoring list, he will be back as soon as he is healthy. Kobe isn't about helping the Lakers out, he is about helping himself out while chucking in the process

Looks like you're a fairweather/bandwagon fan or just can't seem to make up your mind which teams to root for...guess the Lakers record shows they don't need Kobe, huh - LOL

:laugh3::laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He only did this in 2011 but thats because of the short season and how many injuries he had. That was the only time I saw Kobe chucking up shots in his whole career. And that was on a rare nights. He still made a difference though.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and your bandwagon claims are hilarious. If you can't respond to the points I made in my post then just bypass my posts, clearly these posts are too much for you to handle.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Kobe's never been about "helping the Lakers." Right. :rollseyes:

And what is "chucking in the process?" :scratch:

Have you been living in a hole for the last 17 years? KoME is about KoME and always will be. He even has to sue his Mom due to his overwhelming selfishness.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only did this in 2011 but thats because of the short season and how many injuries he had. That was the only time I saw Kobe chucking up shots in his whole career. And that was on a rare nights. He still made a difference though.

I see deluded Kobe fans have infected these parts something awful.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see deluded Kobe fans have infected these parts something awful.

Im a suns fan but yea the only time I saw him chucking was in 2011 consistently. Other years there have been times where I see the chucker side of him but most of the time he makes the right play.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a suns fan but yea the only time I saw him chucking was in 2011 consistently. Other years there have been times where I see the chucker side of him but most of the time he makes the right play.

Well, good, at least your smart enough not to be a Lakers fan. There is no denying he is a chucker, though. When you are called out by most of your teammates throughout the years to "play more team ball" then you are most certainly a chucker.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, good, at least your smart enough not to be a Lakers fan. There is no denying he is a chucker, though. When you are called out by most of your teammates throughout the years to "play more team ball" then you are most certainly a chucker

Yup that "chucker" was instrumental in helping us to 5 titles so far....that's still more titles than all your favorite teams combined. Bring something worthy to the discussion bandwagon fan, LOL

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible thread. I dislike Kobe more than the next guy, but he tore his freaking achilles about 7 months ago. Say what you want about him as a person, but he never would've pulled the shit that D-Rose did last year. And that gents is the difference between champions and non-champions.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that gents is the difference between champions and non-champions.

and you get the prize for being most subjective - coming from a Heat fan of all things

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is:

Kobe=Black Mamba

DRose=bitch