• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant dead at 41

AAA Man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is the first thing I've thought of every morning since it happened...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this will rub many people the wrong way but I, for one, I am already sick of this. People are acting like Kobe was a god and all of this is being way over hyped. Was he really that great of a human being that we are going to spend weeks talking about him?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this will rub many people the wrong way but I, for one, I am already sick of this. People are acting like Kobe was a god and all of this is being way over hyped. Was he really that great of a human being that we are going to spend weeks talking about him?

well, it's only been one week, actually...

but yeah, I suspect it's gonna go on for a while...

JayVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, You can't say shit like this.
Didn't you know that if you multiply 9x9 you get...think about it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a thought:

If you don't want to talk about him, stay out of threads where he's being talked about...

ya know, like threads with his fucking name in the title, for example.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying one of the greatest NBA players of all-time, why died at the age of 41 in a horrific accident that took the life of his daughter along with 7 other people should only be discussed for a couple of days at most?

On an NBA board?