• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant dead at 41

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a betting man, I'd bet that Kobe will have the #1 selling jersey next year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron, of course, makes it about himself. Big surprise.

"I got US"

"It's my responsibility"

"I'll continue your legacy"

please excuse me while I throw up.

When will you let go of your hatred for Lebron? He's merely stating that as a member of the Lakers he will lead the franchise as Kobe would've wanted. You're such a bitter, little person.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will you let go of your hatred for Lebron? He's merely stating that as a member of the Lakers he will lead the franchise as Kobe would've wanted. You're such a bitter, little person.
I would have had my focus on Kobe, instead of the focus on myself like LeBron did.

Who is it for LeBron to say "I will continue your legacy"......"I got US"......."It's my responsibility"

No- LeBron- it isn't your responsibility.

Kobe's legacy is his own.

It was a tone deaf post that came from the same ego-centric place that LeBron always operates.

Kobe has his own legacy. It has nothing to do with LeBron.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have had my focus on Kobe, instead of the focus on myself like LeBron did.

Who is it for LeBron to say "I will continue your legacy"......"I got US"......."It's my responsibility"

It was a tone deaf post that came from the same ego-centric place that LeBron always operates.

You interpret everything through a filter, looking for reasons to bash Lebron. This is a particularly weak one.

Reactions: DJ

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Kobe's legacy. He is talking about the Lakers and them both playing for this organization

• Bullseye
Reactions: DJ
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm Not Ready but here I go. Man I sitting here trying to write something for this post but every time I try I begin crying again just thinking about you, niece Gigi and the friendship/bond/brotherhood we had! I literally just heard your voice Sunday morning before I left Philly to head back to LA. Didn't think for one bit in a million years that would be the last conversation we'd have. WTF!! I'm heartbroken and devastated my brother!! Man I love you big bro. My heart goes to Vanessa and the kids. I promise you I'll continue your legacy man! You mean so much to us all here especially #LakerNation and it's my responsibility to put this shit on my back and keep it going!! Please give me the strength from the heavens above and watch over me! I got US here! There's so much more I want to say but just can't right now because I can't get through it! Until we meet again my brother!! #Mamba4Life #Gigi4Life"

"I got US"

"It's my responsibility"

How about we excuse you while you fuck off again?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm Not Ready but here I go. Man I sitting here trying to write something for this post but every time I try I begin crying again just thinking about you, niece Gigi and the friendship/bond/brotherhood we had! I literally just heard your voice Sunday morning before I left Philly to head back to LA. Didn't think for one bit in a million years that would be the last conversation we'd have. WTF!! I'm heartbroken and devastated my brother!! Man I love you big bro. My heart goes to Vanessa and the kids. I promise you I'll continue your legacy man! You mean so much to us all here especially #LakerNation and it's my responsibility to put this shit on my back and keep it going!! Please give me the strength from the heavens above and watch over me! I got US here! There's so much more I want to say but just can't right now because I can't get through it! Until we meet again my brother!! #Mamba4Life #Gigi4Life"

"I got US"

"It's my responsibility"

THIS is what you return with? Man you need a W so bad here, if I were you I'd stick to less stupid takes for a while

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck’s sake.
“if anyone is going to make extra profits from Mr Bryant’s passing, it’s us!”

shameless
They 'suspended sales' because they literally ran out of Kobe gear. They are obviously going to make a shit ton more

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I got US"

"It's my responsibility"

who let THIS asshole back in...?

I thought he was "offended"...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Kobe's legacy. He is talking about the Lakers and them both playing for this organization
then maybe he should not have said "I will continue your legacy".

I mean- when someone says "I will continue your legacy" "Its my responsibility"- i would take that as he means "I will continue your legacy" "Its my responsibility".

seems condescending that the first place LeBron's mind goes to is- ME (him).

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed.

But seriously, when are you going to not be wrong about something?

Well, he was right about the Browns making the...wait, no...
um, he was right about the Chiefs defen...oops, no again...

he was right about the Heat suck...well, damn...

I got nothin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you got nothing. That confirms it's you.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kobe-bryant-dead-apos-ll-032546512.html

look at the comments.

see a theme?

here is a smattering:

It's all about James.

Always seeking attention!

Weird post by Lebron, he makes it about him and how he's going to carry the franchise on his back and continue his legacy? Why can't he just pay his respects and leave it at that?

Go Home to Cleveland LeBron!

as usual, LeBron is trying to grab some attention. cant wait to see the stunt he pulls at the next lakers game.

It's always about him. No offense Lebron i know he was your friend. But you will never be considered a true laker like he was. The NBA is not going to roll over for you.
R I P to all the families whos loved ones are in heaven

Very selfish lebrons message. He says it's his responsibility to carry on for Kobe? You are a rent a laker and should of just said your condolences.

Hey LeBron, I got news for you. This isn’t about you right now. Go back to Cleveland and lay low.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kobe-bryant-dead-apos-ll-032546512.html

look at the comments.

see a theme?

here is a smattering:

It's all about James.

Always seeking attention!

Weird post by Lebron, he makes it about him and how he's going to carry the franchise on his back and continue his legacy? Why can't he just pay his respects and leave it at that?

Go Home to Cleveland LeBron!

as usual, LeBron is trying to grab some attention. cant wait to see the stunt he pulls at the next lakers game.

It's always about him. No offense Lebron i know he was your friend. But you will never be considered a true laker like he was. The NBA is not going to roll over for you.
R I P to all the families whos loved ones are in heaven

Very selfish lebrons message. He says it's his responsibility to carry on for Kobe? You are a rent a laker and should of just said your condolences.

Hey LeBron, I got news for you. This isn’t about you right now. Go back to Cleveland and lay low.

Hey, one-nut.

Less than 2 years ago you were worshiping the shit that came out of Lebrons ass after Taco Tuesday and now you're giving him hell for a heartfelt IG post after one of his closest friends tragically died?

Stick to what you do best: Hiding