• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya dang right!!!! I would have these players executing the game to perfection, cause that’s how I was taught game... they would be in incredible shape , they would execute all fundamentals of this great game IN PRACTICE, IM TALKING PRACTICE, PRACTICE, YEA PRACTICE, WE TALKIN PRACTICE!!!! Cause what you do in practice you do in game! All zones, 1-3-1 2-2-1 2 -3 would all be implemented with ropes and sand vests , you don’t get it right ? Suicides till you do!!! No water or sport aid till practice over! Get in the head of each of each player or team by throwing them out!! Or cracking a clip board over head from time to time to keep you in line!
Or before a big game throw entire team out !! Beat the shite out of a player to keep you focused on doing it right! YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! Who’s gonna teach these kids YOU. T lance ? I have more anxiety than you could ever fathom being a knicks fan!!! You want me on that court! You need me on that court! As Eddie Murphy character the barber says... ‘ NEXT??? ‘Who’s gonna pick up those flowers ...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya dang right!!!! I would have these players executing the game to perfection, cause that’s how I was taught game... they would be in incredible shape , they would execute all fundamentals of this great game IN PRACTICE, IM TALKING PRACTICE, PRACTICE, YEA PRACTICE, WE TALKIN PRACTICE!!!! Cause what you do in practice you do in game! All zones, 1-3-1 2-2-1 2 -3 would all be implemented with ropes and sand vests , you don’t get it right ? Suicides till you do!!! No water or sport aid till practice over! Get in the head of each of each player or team by throwing them out!! Or cracking a clip board over head from time to time to keep you in line!
Or before a big game throw entire team out !! Beat the shite out of a player to keep you focused on doing it right! YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! Who’s gonna teach these kids YOU. T lance ? I have more anxiety than you could ever fathom being a knicks fan!!! You want me on that court! You need me on that court! As Eddie Murphy character the barber says... ‘ NEXT??? ‘Who’s gonna pick up those flowers ...

LOL.

You would be a horrendous coach.

Not sure which would happen first, either you getting fired or catching criminal abuse charges. But either way, it wouldn’t take long.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty Python Holy Grail GIF - MontyPython HolyGrail YoureALoony - Discover  & Share GIFs431 × 498

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir!! What I am is from a different generation!

Played both basketball and baseball . If you didn’t get a bat thrown at you for bootin a ball in practice or get smacked in face for accidentally submarining a star player on your team when you’re 16 years old . You ain’t from mine!!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Played both basketball and baseball . If you didn’t get a bat thrown at you for bootin a ball in practice or get smacked in face for accidentally submarining a star player on your team when you’re 16 years old . You ain’t from mine!!!
Thibs is older than you, you muppet

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you don’t have any perspective. That is all you know.

I have worked with old school, I have worked with new school. While you absolutely have to hold players accountable in either style, the way you talk about doing it flat out doesn’t work today. And it probably didn’t work as well as you think it did back then. You just didn’t know any better and the coaches you played against were probably similar, just not as detail oriented.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of perspective. From every level. From amateurs to hall of famers... you take a little from all and that my friend is the best ingredients for success.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of perspective. From every level. From amateurs to hall of famers... you take a little from all and that my friend is the best ingredients for success.

You have experience as a baseball player in an entirely different landscape.

That stuff doesn’t work today.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly don’t know what you are trying to prove here.

Regardless of sport , generation.

You must be well conditioned. Listen to your coach. Be a team player. Give it your best. That’s all that is expected.

you telling me this doesn’t hold today?

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must be well conditioned. Listen to your coach. Be a team player. Give it your best. That’s all that is expected.

It does hold today.

It is your antics that don’t.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're acting like you know this secret to success and actual professional NBA coaches don't know that players need to be in shape and give effort and listen to the coach.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about when you evaluate the game.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA coaches clearly don’t emphasize conditioning , cause it’s the players responsibility to come into season in game shape . Problem is is that most players do not come in shape. We see this with injury and poor performance.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, my antics! I’m from another planet, I don’t know how to evaluate the game today!!! Why, has the team I support , the organization , done a thing right in 20 years, w/ coaches and players?

Common sense ,I should not even consider? why, cause we have a challenged roster that should just lay down? Don’t emphasize fundamentals? cause we stink?

This arrogant way of thinking, we’ll never again see a “miracle” team, ever again.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, my antics! I’m from another planet, I don’t know how to evaluate the game today!!! Why, has the team I support , the organization , done a thing right in 20 years, w/ coaches and players?

Common sense ,I should not even consider? why, cause we have a challenged roster that should just lay down? Don’t emphasize fundamentals? cause we stink?

This arrogant way of thinking, we’ll never again see a “miracle” team, ever again.
Top 30 Loco GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat500 × 285

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA coaches clearly don’t emphasize conditioning , cause it’s the players responsibility to come into season in game shape . Problem is is that most players do not come in shape. We see this with injury and poor performance.

Coaches don’t make their players run a ton of sprints in practices because:

A) NBA teams don’t have time to have full practices during the season nearly as often as you think.

B) Every team has strength and conditioning coaches that have individual workout plans for every player.

C) there are better, more game like ways to run conditioning drills while practicing skills/other aspects. Running sprints during a pro practice is a heinous waste of time.