• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you're happy with the analysis, but make sure you realize that its the first preseason game against what is likely the worst currently built team in the NBA.
Ohh I realize , last 3 possessions yikes!! , 3 minutes left , lead cut in half... hopefully thibs will get hold of this Knick tradition of blowing leads and put a stop to it soon. Knicks don’t have a player in their 30’s , so basically , thibs is coaching an all star college team . Just looking for any chance of competive ball .

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many clipboards has Thibs broken so far?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t you go ban yourself! Lol

anyway, it was a pleasure to see a coach coach! Stinkin mask prevented us from seeing thibs reactions , but you could see from body what he felt about player’s performances and refs call. Lol, he was still barking at refs at games end walking off court. Even the commentators made reference to thibs commending him that it was a positive getting on players even tho preseason game. Also , you could see constructive interactions going on sideline between players and thibs. It was good to see.

gonna be a rough and tough season for this very young crew. They will be out muscled by experienced teams. Big year for Knox as it is year to prove himself. Thibs has hands full with Robinson, 4 fouls in a little over 10 minutes , Noels , could be a pleasant surprise for us.

should at least be a fun year for knicks fans knowing thibs will get the best out of these kids, of course taking into account injury.

what also is pretty cool is having a real contender, Nets, one channel away!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2. They figured us out!

played zone d and we ain’t got pt guard to break it! Smith jr is terrible . Period. This organization, awful. Was hoping to last a little longer this season, don’t look like that is going to happen, even with a coach who holds his players accountable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2. They figured us out!

played zone d and we ain’t got pt guard to break it! Smith jr is terrible . Period. This organization, awful. Was hoping to last a little longer this season, don’t look like that is going to happen, even with a coach who holds his players accountable.

You are finally starting to get it!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 3 Cavs vs Knicks .....

Easy Clyde , when asked by Breen, ‘ it’s been 9 months since you have been at the mecca due to pandemic, The clydisms came out uncontrollably, ‘it’s been frustratin, aggravatin ,discombobulatin, insanatin, pulsatin, Swiss cheesdeeinatin, freekinatin, postulatin, demoralatin, Sickinatin, alongtiminatin...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cavs play like this in the regular season...not likely

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they really short players due to injury? Clyde said Knicks were favored by 16, lol , I think Clyde is Fried!
They are short basically their whole roster lol. Love, Sexton, Osman, Nance, Porter Jr, McGee, Delly, Exum

Garland, Okoro, Drummond and Windler only guys that will see regular playing time that are playing tonight

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good googly goo!!!! good luck to your team, it’s back into hibernation for me.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cavs have played 2-3 zone for most of game ,hitting uncontested 3’s all night which is difference in game. The Knicks have played no zone D and have come back from double digits 3xs.
had they played some Zone d themselves and challenged the 3, we probably would be ahead by double digits. And as I post Knicks have pulled within 1. Will probably lose when they could have easily won. It’s nuts, but it is fun.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, taking everything into consideration, that was an impressive comeback win.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, taking everything into consideration, that was an impressive comeback win.
Yeah impressive even if it seemed like Drummond, Okoro, Garland and Windler sat the 4th. Knox took over

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 4 final preseason game vs cavs.

knicks off to a very good start vs the better cav team. I like this kid quickley at pt. I’m going with him. Looks like thibs is going with Robinson bullock barret quickley and Julius as the startin 5. Noel missing his 2nd game will be on the ready with Robinson early and often foul trouble. Knicks up 27-8 in1st

what a difference a real coach makes

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23 pt lead after 1st. Not getting ahead of myself here. We’re talking knicks here. But , no doubt. With a REAL NBA coach, who holds his players accountable, knows when to call a time out. Has his players blocking out. Playing tenacious D . Players picking up for one another, good ball movement on offense, penetratin. I don’t care what time of year if his, who the opponent is, WHAT A PLEASURE TO SEE!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23 pt lead after 1st. Not getting ahead of myself here. We’re talking knicks here. But , no doubt. With a REAL NBA coach, who holds his players accountable, knows when to call a time out. Has his players blocking out. Playing tenacious D . Players picking up for one another, good ball movement on offense, penetratin. I don’t care what time of year if his, who the opponent is, WHAT A PLEASURE TO SEE!
First off, you are reading WAY too much into 4 preseason games against the Customs and Cavs, two teams expected to finish far from playoff contention. You are quick to love the hard nosed coach because he reminds you of you long ago plating days. But he has a reputation of over playing his starters and burning them out and eventually grating on players. We'll see how well the team is responding by the end of the season and who is healthy. Congratulations on your winning preseason against dumpster fires.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I made myself abundantly clear of my expectations. But, you rather rain on a parade.

yes, thibs plays hard at all times. But these are very young kids that could handle it. There are no stars on this team to overuse.

lol, None of you think this is a Post season team so what’s your point?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I made myself abundantly clear of my expectations. But, you rather rain on a parade.

yes, thibs plays hard at all times. But these are very young kids that could handle it. There are no stars on this team to overuse.

lol, None of you think this is a Post season team so what’s your point?

The same as everybody has been telling you all along.

The coach matters when you have talent to win. The Knicks aren’t there.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am seeing today is what I have been asking for, for years . Competitive ball. We finally have a coach who will get the best of the abilities of each player. Nothing more, nothing less.

what I am not seeing are iso after iso from players who don’t have the talent to compete against the elite. Foolishness, that was allowed to happen nite after nite under the watch of coaches who did not belong.

Last nites game, probably never see that again. That’s ok, Cause I’m convinced this team will compete hard vs all opponents. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they overachieved and sneaked in PS just by playing team ball.

Yes, Cleveland was missing Love and Drummond, top players . Knicks were also missing good role players. It was a freak game . But it means something!

t lance , you have me completely and utterly confused as to what a coaches responsibilities are. To me, a coach is half of the end result. There is strategy and execution. To you, a coach has no responsibility whatsoever to his players or the fans if they don’t have Lebron James. Ridiculous....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am seeing today is what I have been asking for, for years . Competitive ball. We finally have a coach who will get the best of the abilities of each player. Nothing more, nothing less.

what I am not seeing are iso after iso from players who don’t have the talent to compete against the elite. Foolishness, that was allowed to happen nite after nite under the watch of coaches who did not belong.

Last nites game, probably never see that again. That’s ok, Cause I’m convinced this team will compete hard vs all opponents. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they overachieved and sneaked in PS just by playing team ball.

Yes, Cleveland was missing Love and Drummond, top players . Knicks were also missing good role players. It was a freak game . But it means something!

t lance , you have me completely and utterly confused as to what a coaches responsibilities are. To me, a coach is half of the end result. There is strategy and execution. To you, a coach has no responsibility whatsoever to his players or the fans if they don’t have Lebron James. Ridiculous....

Not at all what I am saying.

But your expectations have always been unrealistic.

That will be tested this season.

And if you are still happy when the Knicks go 23-49 because they are “playing hard” then ok.

Nobody wants to see ISO after ISO. That is bad basketball.

But, like others have also said, Thibs style doesn’t tend to work long term in the NBA. If it did, he would have won in Minnesota with considerably more talent than what the Knicks have.