• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you fools will never understand is I never said fizdale was responsible for the Knicks roster

I said he was a bad coach

And who’s been right ?

You guys who have said he was he just had a bad roster or is it me who said he’s a terrible coach and will not be hired again as a head coach?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, reading comprehension.

A lost art on here like boxing out!

I said HEAD coach not bench coach, a cheerleader like he was in Miami, Where he was fortunate to be, why he f n got a shot at head coach cause he was part of a winning team

Y’all don’t f n get it , you win everybody in org gets looked at for jobs elsewhere. Everyone wants a winner.

He got his shot and he failed , TWICE

Happy for him to be rehired as a coach, for the love of the game.

Maybe he’ll get lucky again , who knows

Like I said , not enough good basketball minds in game today

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said HEAD coach not bench coach, a cheerleader like he was in Miami, Where he was fortunate to be, why he f n got a shot at head coach cause he was part of a winning team

Y’all don’t f n get it , you win everybody in org gets looked at for jobs elsewhere. Everyone wants a winner.

You may have said that, I'm not going to dig back. You tried a "gotcha" move with my post, but all I said was "a job:. You quoted it but didn't read it?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sooooo, about those links to posts where anyone claimed he was a great coach....you have them yet?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse!!!

He gets fired after only 1 year with Memphis because an already ESTABLISHED team , not a TALENTLESS as T lance called the knicks , gets knocked out in 1st round . Terrible

So yes , I was wrong about not gettin to playoffs however his complete ineffectiveness as a head coach was clearly obvious then.

Soon after , he gets hired by a much less talented team and has same results after a year. Fired !

And it’s funny how you guys NOW say ya never said he was a great coach, lol , what y’all did say he was NOT getting fired . Which he did and pretty much to the day that I posted he would.

No one in this thread ever said he was a great coach! Ya said he wasn’t to blame, which is ridiculous because he’s an NBA coach and he has a responsibility to make the team better anyway he could. He didn’t , he made matters worse wherever he was and that’s why till now he’s not been given another shot at it.

Wrong.

Totally wrong.

All of this.

Nobody said he was great. We all said the problem was the organization and that no coach would succeed with the roster he was given.

And that is facts.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

Totally wrong.

All of this.

Nobody said he was great. We all said the problem was the organization and that no coach would succeed with the roster he was given.

And that is facts.
May God, you guys act like the ditz blond who walks head into a pane of glass

I said a thousand times. NO ONE ON HERE CALLED FIZDALE A GREAT COACH

HOLY SHIT! How many times have I posted this. Me you logic shopson. NEVER POSTED that. WTF

And how many times in this thread did I say the organization was fuked up

if this is a joke it ain’t funny cause there is really something wrong with y’all unless all of y’all are the same poster, which would not be shocking

Fizdale is not A GOOD HEAD coach, he maybe a good bench coach , but CLEARLY not a head coach ,

He did nothing here in NY to nurture the yougins, he had no schemes. The fundamentals were not stressed at all .

Yes , you meathead , it was a challenged roster , no superstar , un unbalanced bunch, but it doesn’t matter.

We’re taking about the NEW YORK KNICKS. Not the charlottes hornets of the league

Every year the GM brought in a named coach and former star players and they either were not together long enough to do anything or just were not the right players.

They all certainly went on playing in the NBA with some winning a championship or just playin out their careers

Dolan tried, but it just didn’t work

It working now isn’t it and who’s the owner. JAMES DOLAN

SOME YOU CAN CALL SUPERSTAR IN BRUNSON AND KAT ARE HERE UNDER

JAMES DOLAN

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Young players with upside are assets
You admit calling the team talentless and yet you post this

The wheels on the bus go round and round ,round and round , round and round

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You admit calling the team talentless and yet you post this

The wheels on the bus go round and round ,round and round , round and round

Dude.

Their best assets were rookies that may or may not turn out to be good.

You do realize that with time in the league most players get better, right?

I swear you get off on twisting everyone’s words to make them mean what you want them to in your own head.

You still haven’t produced a quote from someone claiming Fiz would not get fired.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

Their best assets were rookies that may or may not turn out to be good.

You do realize that with time in the league most players get better, right?

I swear you get off on twisting everyone’s words to make them mean what you want them to in your own head.

You still haven’t produced a quote from someone claiming Fiz would not get fired.
the Knicks best assets are the rookies? WTF

Yes, of course young players do progress , but none of them did with fizdale, and his boss , the fans, not you or me saw this and had him canned him before he did more damage

You guys are so insecure, it’s always everyone thinks you’re wrong blah blah blah.. grow up already !

As far as your last comment. You might want to lol at # 2778 in this thread, can’t make it any easier for you DUDE

Last edited: