• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper/McShay combined Mock

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I agree with two guys that would let a pass rusher like Barr drop to pick #30, but I'll take this mock. Dix, Jernigan and Yankey in the first 3 rounds. Also, interesting thoughts on Donald from Polian.

Bill Polian: Dallas Cowboys should draft UCLA OLB/DE Anthony Barr, not a safety | Dallas Morning News

I would take those three for Dallas and run. It was pretty hysterical watching Polian rip Kiper and McShay and watch them get butthurt for a change lol. As to Barr, I agree with Polian that he is going to be a stud. Would love to see him in big D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be very interesting to see who drops. There are just so many darn good players that a few will likely fall.

1st pick. If a couple QBs go and a couple WRs, does one of these guys fall: Barr, Lewan, Dix, Donald? Any of those 4 would be an amazing start to the draft for me. I am going to cringe a little each time one of them is taken.

Each time a QB goes it's great for us and also WR IMO. We know Watkins goes early (My guess is #2 to Stl). If Evans goes in the top 8 picks it opens up the possibility for a 3rd WR to go before we pick. Personally I don't see a CB that I would take in the top 10 this year, but CBs always go and maybe two go before we pick. So, I'm starting to think one of those 4 guys will be there.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with polian. Take Barr if he is there. The safety that is the best fit for this defense is Ward or Joyner. We need pllayers back there that can make plays on the ball. There are some great players in this draft especially at linebacker and DE.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is with all of his money, is JJ working on clones of Sean Lee to draft in a few years?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we go after Barr even if we have to trade up. We need a pass rusher. I believe he's the best one out there.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we go after Barr even if we have to trade up. We need a pass rusher. I believe he's the best one out there.

I don't think I can support a trade up in this draft. Unless it's small move and doesn't cost a top 3 pick.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be very interesting to see who drops. There are just so many darn good players that a few will likely fall.

1st pick. If a couple QBs go and a couple WRs, does one of these guys fall: Barr, Lewan, Dix, Donald? Any of those 4 would be an amazing start to the draft for me. I am going to cringe a little each time one of them is taken.

Each time a QB goes it's great for us and also WR IMO. We know Watkins goes early (My guess is #2 to Stl). If Evans goes in the top 8 picks it opens up the possibility for a 3rd WR to go before we pick. Personally I don't see a CB that I would take in the top 10 this year, but CBs always go and maybe two go before we pick. So, I'm starting to think one of those 4 guys will be there.

Those are the 4 I'd love at 16. I've been one to want a safety with our 1st, but if Barr or Donald fall to us, you have to take them imo.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Im the only one that doesn't want Barr.

Think we have too many needs to take a risk on a tweener in the 1st round.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No pass rush. No defense. This kid can get after the QB and IMO should go top 10. Even though the "experts" are now dropping him in hteir mocks. I don't see him being there when we pick and I don't see any risk at all on taking him. I look at it a little differently. I see him as capable of playing both SOLB and Weak side DE in our defense and in hte nickel where he'd earn his money he'd be at DE anyway. So I see that as a strength not a weakness. I would be mega psyched if we got this kid.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want him at where I think he goes. I don't see much difference between taking him or Attaochu. One cost you a 1st, the other a 2nd.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, remember. One concern about smaller players is that they wear down. Marinelli is going to rotate the crap out of these guys and that will alleviate some of the concern about his size and help him hold up. If Marinelli thinks he's a DE, then I'm all for it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the fence with Barr, he is a converted RB with less than 2yrs experience @ LB. Then again I listen to him talk & see his highlights & he may just be the next Jason Taylor. Only time will tell....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see jo reason to trade up for any player. Just sit and wait, we will get a very good player who fit a need at 16 or later. If a team knocks our socks of to move up to 16 make the trade other wise her our guy there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see jo reason to trade up for any player. Just sit and wait, we will get a very good player who fit a need at 16 or later. If a team knocks our socks of to move up to 16 make the trade other wise her our guy there.

Yeah, definitely no reason to trade up for anyone. Too many good players. Just wait it out and make our pick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pass rush. No defense. This kid can get after the QB and IMO should go top 10. Even though the "experts" are now dropping him in hteir mocks. I don't see him being there when we pick and I don't see any risk at all on taking him. I look at it a little differently. I see him as capable of playing both SOLB and Weak side DE in our defense and in hte nickel where he'd earn his money he'd be at DE anyway. So I see that as a strength not a weakness. I would be mega psyched if we got this kid.

Thing is .... he has one move..... Speed rush. That's not going to get him far against NFL tackles.

He''s going to have to be taught .....

Not a guy I would risk our 1st round pick on. We need solid day one starters...... not hopes and potential in the 1st

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, now the case Jarntt is making - it sounds a lot better. Strong side LB in our base and then DE in nickel and dime. The only thing about that is Marinelli supposedly said he wanted him as a 4-3 DE.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have to agree with twist as well. We really cant afford to mess a first round pick up. There have been a couple like him lately that really havent done much yet- Maybin comes to mind.