• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kick team(s) out of your conference, and replace them with who?

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kentucky isn't shit" says the guy who's school has 1 NCAA team championship to Kentucky's 11. Not to mention

Its not a mistake, youre just doubling down on being a dipshit. The ACC is 2nd tier compared to the SEC. You took Louisville and Pitt. Bwahahaha.

Now when you say Kentucky isnt shit, is it because we have 10 more natties than you in team sports, or is that we are ranked 34 spots ahead of you in revenue generated, quitter?:pound:

More denial on your part, you continue to make a fool of yourself over a mistaken post.

And I never mentioned Tech, you brought them up, for whatever reason since it wasnt part of the original discussion. it's what you had to do just to make Kentucky relevant in the discussion. it was a fallacy on your part.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More denial on your part, you continue to make a fool of yourself over a mistaken post.

And I never mentioned Tech, you brought them up, for whatever reason since it wasnt part of the original discussion. it's what you had to do just to make Kentucky relevant in the discussion. it was a fallacy on your part.
Yes, because I called out the ACC as inferior, and you an ACC fan who admitted as much in your first response, I am clearly in error because you not only backed up my point but continually dodge refuting any other points Ive made quitter.:pound:I thought Techies were supposed to be intelligent.

Sheluvsbama

Gone to the Devil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really wanna kick anybody out, but if the conference stretches all the way west to Texas, I would like to invite Oklahoma.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your qualifier but......

si.jpg

Yeah but they've done absolutely nothing since then. Raleigh held a parade for them when they beat Notre Dame in the Gator Bowl because it was the program's high point.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because I called out the ACC as inferior, and you an ACC fan who admitted as much in your first response, I am clearly in error because you not only backed up my point but continually dodge refuting any other points Ive made quitter.:pound:I thought Techies were supposed to be intelligent.

Took long enough for you to admit you are in error. Still was no point in bringing up Tech a just a ridiculous justification for your posting errors and lack of argumentative skills. Why not bring up any of the other schools in your fallacious arguement?

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took long enough for you to admit you are in error. Still was no point in bringing up Tech a just a ridiculous justification for your posting errors and lack of argumentative skills. Why not bring up any of the other schools in your fallacious arguement?
You're a fucking idiot. Still cant just admit you misinterpreted what I said.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot. Still cant just admit you misinterpreted what I said.

Because there was no misinterpretation. You made a mistake, tried to lie about it, then pretended you were trolling.

That was many posts ago, do try to keep up.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there was no misinterpretation. You made a mistake, tried to lie about it, then pretended you were trolling.

That was many posts ago, do try to keep up.
No, you were wrong the first time. YOu just keep doubling down trying to act like I said the ACC was a G5. And I have repeatedly stated otherwise, that they are 2nd tier to the SEC. You're the faggot who said they were 3rd tier of the P5s. Do try and fuck off. Such ignorant arrogane to try and tell me what I said. That takes a special kind of jackass.

You're wrong, fuck off, and bye Felicia, you 2nd tier faggot.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you were wrong the first time. YOu just keep doubling down trying to act like I said the ACC was a G5. And I have repeatedly stated otherwise, that they are 2nd tier to the SEC. You're the faggot who said they were 3rd tier of the P5s. Do try and fuck off. Such ignorant arrogane to try and tell me what I said. That takes a special kind of jackass.

You're wrong, fuck off, and bye Felicia, you 2nd tier faggot.

I don’t need to tell you, it is recorded here on this board for all to see. More denial, but at this point, I shouldn’t really be surprised. So not only will you not simply admit you made a mistake, you try to shift the blame of it to me for not buying your pathetic attempt to cover your ass.

And more name calling. What are you, 12 years old?
But do tell me more about the greatness of Kentucky, that was special. :dhd:

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t need to tell you, it is recorded here on this board for all to see. More denial, but at this point, I shouldn’t really be surprised. So not only will you not simply admit you made a mistake, you try to shift the blame of it to me for not buying your pathetic attempt to cover your ass.

And more name calling. What are you, 12 years old?
But do tell me more about the greatness of Kentucky, that was special. :dhd:
Bye Felicia.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw all you P5 Texas universities....you should be begging us to come into your conferences!

We are still the ONLY Texas university with a Men's NCAA Division I Basketball championship. And I don't give a shit if it was 52 years ago! You other suckers could have gotten at least ONE in the last 52 years.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My conference would have Bama, OU, ND, USC, Texas, Nebraska, tOSU, Michigan, PSU, Tennessee, FSU, UF, Clemson, VT, Oregon, and Washington.

LOL! The Gamecocks beat Bama, ND, SoCal, Texas, OhSU, Michigan, and Tennessee (7 of the top 10 all-time winning teams) last time we played them.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye South Carolina and Arkansas

Hello Clemson and Virginia Tech

You still butthurt about the Gamecocks beating #1 Bama last time we played? We also beat Notre Dame, SoCal, Texas, OhSU, Michigan, and Tennessee (7 of the top 10 all-time winning teams) last time we played them. If you want us out of the conference you must be scared.