• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kick team(s) out of your conference, and replace them with who?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't the B1G also provide ridiculous amounts of money for academic purposes?
B1G makes more than the SEC right now with their new TV deal but they have multiple complexities that reduce their payouts.

The SEC is set to get a massive deal in 2023 when the current CBS deal ends. I don't see CBS keeping it because there is bad blood and the revenue hasn't matched true market value. Was an unbelievable deal when inked but didn't age well.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G makes more than the SEC right now with their new TV deal but they have multiple complexities that reduce their payouts.

The SEC is set to get a massive deal in 2023 when the current CBS deal ends. I don't see CBS keeping it because there is bad blood and the revenue hasn't matched true market value. Was an unbelievable deal when inked but didn't age well.
I was referring to this: Big Ten Academic Alliance - Wikipedia

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick out NC State and replace with West Virginia. Four teams in NC are too many and the Pack is the only one of the four who hasn't won a title in either of the money sports in the lifetime of any of their players.

Wake Forest has?

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doing what the Opie asked, but I can fix this whole thing. Conferences:

Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Kentucky
Alabama
Auburn
Ole Miss
Mississippi St.
LSU

Georgia Tech
Clemson
North Carolina
NC State
Wake Forest
Duke
Virginia
Maryland

Ohio St.
Michigan St.
Michigan
Indiana
Purdue
Northwestern
Illinois
Iowa
Wisconsin
Minnesota

Texas
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
Baylor
Arkansas
TCU
SMU
Houston

Oklahoma
Oklahoma St.
Kansas
Kansas St.
Nebraska
Iowa St.
Missouri
Colorado

Arizona
Arizona St.
UCLA
Southern Cal
Stanford
California
Oregon
Oregon St.
Washington
Washington St.

Miami
South Florida
Central Florida
Florida St.
South Carolina
Louisville
Cincinnati
Memphis

Virginia Tech
Navy
Army
West Virginia
Penn St.
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Syracuse
Boston College
UConn

Utah
Colorado St.
BYU
Air Force
Wyoming
Boise St.
Nevada
San Diego St.
Fresno St.
North Dakota St.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forbes places ACC third behind PAC and B1G with SEC 4th in total conference value. Conferences aren’t just about football, but continue to swing on the Bama nutsack if you feel like it.

And you said “2nd tier”, not “2nd place”.
2nd tier as 2nd to the SEC, dipshit. As in we are on our own tier.

And Kentucky is currently ranked in the Top 25 in 7 winter sports, #17 in the nation in revenue, and didnt quit on the SEC like a bunch of whiny bitches in the 60s, so continue to swing on deez nuts if you feel like it.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick out:
Vanderbilt

Add:
Georgia Tech

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thats what i replaced your mom with

Can you please take her back?
That retirement community is expensive as hell.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick out:

Auburn
Tennessee
Vandy
Miss St
Ole Miss
Arkansas
LSU
Georgia
Florida
South Carolina
Kentucky
Texas A&M
Missouri

Replace with: None.

I'd get rid of conferences completely if it were possible.

Since that's not really possible, I'd mostly just kick out Auburn. I'd probably pick 3 more teams and kick them out and replace them with nobody. Missouri for sure.

I suppose historically we should probably kick out South Carolina, Arkansas, A&M and Missouri.
I don’t know abot get rid of conferences all together, but the idea of the 16 team mega conferences with the 4 permenant team pods always interested me.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd tier as 2nd to the SEC, dipshit. As in we are on our own tier.

And Kentucky is currently ranked in the Top 25 in 7 winter sports, #17 in the nation in revenue, and didnt quit on the SEC like a bunch of whiny bitches in the 60s, so continue to swing on deez nuts if you feel like it.

Nice backtrack, but everyone in this board knows what you really meant. You aren’t in your own tier, there are 5 Power conferences that renegotiate TV and Marketing deals for money all the time. But like I said, continue to yell SEC, SEC, SEC when Kentucky isn’t shit. Seriously.

And Cute how in your attempt to sling mud you have to reach back to the 60s for a supposed insult that doesn’t really insult anybody and nobody cares about. It was 50 years ago. You are right, your posts aren’t sophomoric, they are merely silly and infantile.

Guess I hit a nerve.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick out NC State and replace with West Virginia. Four teams in NC are too many and the Pack is the only one of the four who hasn't won a title in either of the money sports in the lifetime of any of their players.

I see your qualifier but......

si.jpg

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice backtrack, but everyone in this board knows what you really meant. You aren’t in your own tier, there are 5 Power conferences that renegotiate TV and Marketing deals for money all the time. But like I said, continue to yell SEC, SEC, SEC when Kentucky isn’t shit. Seriously.

And Cute how in your attempt to sling mud you have to reach back to the 60s for a supposed insult that doesn’t really insult anybody and nobody cares about. It was 50 years ago. You are right, your posts aren’t sophomoric, they are merely silly and infantile.

Guess I hit a nerve.
It's not backtracking when you continually misconstrue what I said. You're going to deign to tell me the intent of what I posted; and then you want to lecture about sophomoric posts and hubris? Guess you hit the crack pipe, 2nd tier quitter. Keep comin back for more, fish, I'll keep tossing the bait in.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not backtracking when you continually misconstrue what I said. You're going to deign to tell me the intent of what I posted; and then you want to lecture about sophomoric posts and hubris? Guess you hit the crack pipe, 2nd tier quitter. Keep comin back for more, fish, I'll keep tossing the bait in.

There is no misconstruing, you said it, and now you are trying to change your initial meaning. Stop being an amateur poster and own it, the more you deny, the more laughable it becomes.

And now you claim to trolling once you have been caught in your mistake? That has always been known as Jonah Fishing, and I haven’t seen anyone do it since the late 90s. Congratulations, you have done what all posters have tried to avoid for the last 20 years.

Jonah, meet CB3UK.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kentucky isn't shit" says the guy who's school has 1 NCAA team championship to Kentucky's 11. Not to mention
There is no misconstruing, you said it, and now you are trying to change your initial meaning. Stop being an amateur poster and own it, the more you deny, the more laughable it becomes.

And now you claim to trolling once you have been caught in your mistake? That has always been known as Jonah Fishing, and I haven’t seen anyone do it since the late 90s. Congratulations, you have done what all posters have tried to avoid for the last 20 years.

Jonah, meet CB3UK.
Its not a mistake, youre just doubling down on being a dipshit. The ACC is 2nd tier compared to the SEC. You took Louisville and Pitt. Bwahahaha.

Now when you say Kentucky isnt shit, is it because we have 10 more natties than you in team sports, or is that we are ranked 34 spots ahead of you in revenue generated, quitter?:pound: