• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kick team(s) out of your conference, and replace them with who?

kelley2403

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well on Rivals there were several of us on the BB board, but hardly saw anyone else on the football board.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick out Oregon and replace them with the better football program Eastern Washington

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More money in a better conference, or stand pat in a 2nd tier conference. Decisions decisions.....

A totally sophomoric view of the inter workings of the conference landscape. The Tobacco Road Cabal would never give up the power they wield to jump to the SEC. And I’m not sure why you think the ACC is equivalent to a G5 conference. Forbes values them third behind
More money in a better conference, or stand pat in a 2nd tier conference. Decisions decisions.....

Sophomoric POTD.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A totally sophomoric view of the inter workings of the conference landscape. The Tobacco Road Cabal would never give up the power they wield to jump to the SEC. And I’m not sure why you think the ACC is equivalent to a G5 conference. Forbes values them third behind

Sophomoric POTD.
You call it sophomoric because you don't like facts being stated bluntly, and then in your own post admit they are 3rd, when I had them placed 2nd. Nice rebuttal guy. I state the SEC is a superior conference, you cite facts backing that up and then call me sophomoric for having the temerity to point it out. Bravo sir, bravo.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call it sophomoric because you don't like facts being stated bluntly, and then in your own post admit they are 3rd, when I had them placed 2nd. Nice rebuttal guy. I state the SEC is a superior conference, you cite facts backing that up and then call me sophomoric for having the temerity to point it out. Bravo sir, bravo.

Forbes places ACC third behind PAC and B1G with SEC 4th in total conference value. Conferences aren’t just about football, but continue to swing on the Bama nutsack if you feel like it.

And you said “2nd tier”, not “2nd place”.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12

OSU OUT
COLORADO OUT

BSU IN
SDSU IN

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick out Oregon and replace them with the better football program Eastern Washington

Or replace them with a McDonalds Happy Meal and a couple of Power Ball tickets.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri doesn't quite fit. They'd clearly be more at home back in the Big 12, or possibly B1G.

A&M fits a bit better, but still they are clearly a better fit in the Big 12.

SEC should have added Virginia and North Carolina. Kind of absurd being the conference of The South and not having those two states.

Shut your dayum mouth.:finger2:

We are here and like it. Ain't going anywhere.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out with Iowa and Maryland
In with Oklahoma and Duke

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12

OSU OUT
COLORADO OUT

BSU IN
SDSU IN
BSU not only has trouble filling up that small blue field stadium, they don't come close to meeting PAC academic requirements. The CAL - 4 schools would never allow another California school in the conference RE SDSU.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy makes too much noise in Baseball lately to ship them off.
More sense than South Carolina and Arkansas? South Carolina baseball and Arky baseball, well moreso South Carolina, is pretty competitive. Vandy makes no attempt to do anything to improve their football program. They are content being cellar dwellers. To me that level of apathy is inexcusable.

Bamaklingon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU not only has trouble filling up that small blue field stadium, they don't come close to meeting PAC academic requirements. The CAL - 4 schools would never allow another California school in the conference RE SDSU.[/QUOTEheartbeat. take Boise State in the SEC in a heatbeat.
BSU not only has trouble filling up that small blue field stadium, they don't come close to meeting PAC academic requirements. The CAL - 4 schools would never allow another California school in the conference RE SDSU.
I would take Boise State in a heatbeat.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More sense than South Carolina and Arkansas? South Carolina baseball and Arky baseball, well moreso South Carolina, is pretty competitive. Vandy makes no attempt to do anything to improve their football program. They are content being cellar dwellers. To me that level of apathy is inexcusable.

Not necessarily true. They got Mason in & really excited the program. Not their fault he bailed on them. The few Vandy fans I've seen on the boards are very passionate about their program & like the idea of being competitive.