• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Britt?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
@KennyBritt_18: Looks like the Titans pullin that Jared Cook card .. Looking like this the last year ill be sayin #TitanUp .. So lets make it a Great year

I know sickness wants a WR like nothing else. Found this tweet interesting

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy can be one of the better WRs in the entire league if he wasn't such a dunce.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He is 24 years old, 6'3" and 220lbs. If we can get him on the cheap I would try it. Kid was young and stupid maybe he needs a change of scenery. The titans sure didn't use Jared Cook right and he doesn't have a good QB throwing him the rock.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should We Trade Kenny? - goTitans | a Tennessee Titans Fan Forum

IDK anymore, per the Titans fans feedback, I don't want him near this team of ours....

Everyone who's ever met Kenny (me included) will tell you he's the nicest, most genuine athlete they've ever met.

He's frustrated and I don't blame him. The Titans are notorious for under-utilizing receiving threats like Britt, Randy Moss and Jared Cook.

He'd be Megatron-ish in SF. Someone's going to make this guy into a superstar but it won't be the fucking Titans, trust me on that.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the Titans benching our #1 receiving threat over a hold penalty and treating him like it was intentional. Munchak is the one who should be benched, not Kenny.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He might be one of the 5 hardest players in the entire NFL to root for. I know a number of the regulars have heard me talk about this in the past and I can get into it again if someone wants to know my reasons for feeling this way but I want absolutely no part of him.

Now, if the Raiders would be willing to discuss something for Denarius Moore, that would be something that would really excite me as a fan. I've wondered about Greg Little in Cleveland but his decision making is starting to scare me quite a bit more than it used to. I highly doubt the Panthers still consider Steve Smith gettable but that's something I've advocated for in the past.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 24 years old, 6'3" and 220lbs. If we can get him on the cheap I would try it. Kid was young and stupid maybe he needs a change of scenery. The titans sure didn't use Jared Cook right and he doesn't have a good QB throwing him the rock.

I'm 6'-4 1/2" (yes, without shoes) and I felt small next to him. He's 20 lbs away from being a beast TE.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be one of the 5 hardest players in the entire NFL to root for. I know a number of the regulars have heard me talk about this in the past and I can get into it again if someone wants to know my reasons for feeling this way but I want absolutely no part of him.

Now, if the Raiders would be willing to discuss something for Denarius Moore, that would be something that would really excite me as a fan. I've wondered about Greg Little in Cleveland but his decision making is starting to scare me quite a bit more than it used to. I highly doubt the Panthers still consider Steve Smith gettable but that's something I've advocated for in the past.

I'm curious.

No doubt bad association?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I would offer a conditional pick. Something like a 5th that could go to a 3rd if we extend him

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would offer a conditional pick. Something like a 5th that could go to a 3rd if we extend him

Don't offer anything and just trust that the Titans will indeed fuck this up and you can pick him up as a free agent.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a WR this year

If his agent tells him that the 49ers called, he'll be packing his bags and getting the next flight out.

You have no idea how sick and tired I am of this team alienating talent. Kevin Mawae is the classiest guy to ever lace them up and we even managed to make an enemy of him.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If his agent tells him that the 49ers called, he'll be packing his bags and getting the next flight out.

You have no idea how sick and tired I am of this team alienating talent. Kevin Mawae is the classiest guy to ever lace them up and we even managed to make an enemy of him.

It has to be frustrating as a fan. But a fan you remain. Kudos to you for that.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm with it if he re-signs for a long term contract for less than 3 mill a year. If anything, it will make Crabtree more dispensable if he's wanting more money than he's getting paid now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone who's ever met Kenny (me included) will tell you he's the nicest, most genuine athlete they've ever met.

He's frustrated and I don't blame him. The Titans are notorious for under-utilizing receiving threats like Britt, Randy Moss and Jared Cook.

He'd be Megatron-ish in SF. Someone's going to make this guy into a superstar but it won't be the fucking Titans, trust me on that.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the Titans benching our #1 receiving threat over a hold penalty and treating him like it was intentional. Munchak is the one who should be benched, not Kenny.

[MEDIA=twitter]380041709960192000[/MEDIA]

Tough to pass a Megatron-ish presence sell....lol

So would you say Kenny's dislikes among fans are mostly overrate or overreactive?

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would niner fans want Crabtree or Britt when it comes to keeping one over the other?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to pass a Megatron-ish presence sell....lol

So would you say Kenny's dislikes among fans are mostly overrate or overreactive?

I'm not in Nashville except for about 10 days a year so I don't get to listen to sports radio there. In other words, I just don't know.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
would niner fans want Crabtree or Britt when it comes to keeping one over the other?

I think Britt could be had on the cheap because of his past. That was my rationale. If we can get him on the cheap so we can sign crabs as well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be frustrating as a fan. But a fan you remain. Kudos to you for that.

After the '08 loss to Baltimore in the first round (the season we started 13-0) that night I swore I was done with them and really meant it that time. Since then it's been one extreme frustration after the other (don't get me started) but the bottom line is I love the team and am not going anywhere. Even that fact frustrates me. :pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Britt could be had on the cheap because of his past. That was my rationale. If we can get him on the cheap so we can sign crabs as well.

There would probably be allot of upside to getting him away from the East Coast where his homies are too.

Our coaches are a joke right now. Don't base anything off what they say about Britt. Getting benched for a holding call? Come on. If our first-round pick QB could throw an accurate pass, we could use our WRs more. The only reason Nate Washington gets more balls is because he is crafty and works his ass off to get separation. At this point I think Britt is asking what difference does it make?