• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Winslow turning his life and career around

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow allegedly told police he smoked the 'Mr. Happy' and 'Funky Monkey' at his home to relax because the NFL doesn't drug test for it, and that he buys the stuff on the internet and at gas stations. Police say he consented to a vehicle search, and after a few items were seized into evidence, Winslow was free to go.”

Why do people HAVE to smoke something?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets tight end Kellen Winslow accused of masturbating in Target parking lot

Y! SPORTS

Why is tha that big deal. He's not hurting anyone. I didn't know you could get arrested for rubbing one out. If that's the case, when I was 14 or 15 I should have been put away for life.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is tha that big deal. He's not hurting anyone. I didn't know you could get arrested for rubbing one out. If that's the case, when I was 14 or 15 I should have been put away for life.

u better be careful when you're in parking lots from now on

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u better be careful when you're in parking lots from now on

Wouldn't bother me a bit. If I was walking across the parking lot and I saw Winslow playiong with himself in his vehicle I'd just move on. Got nothig to do with me and he ain't hurting anyone.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the police was just in the area? Or was he still in the car that long?

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't bother me a bit. If I was walking across the parking lot and I saw Winslow playiong with himself in his vehicle I'd just move on. Got nothig to do with me and he ain't hurting anyone.

And if your teenage daughter or wife walked by and saw this he isn't hurting anyone right? What about a little kid seeing this, still not hurting anyone? Gotcha, troll on...

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if your teenage daughter or wife walked by and saw this he isn't hurting anyone right? What about a little kid seeing this, still not hurting anyone? Gotcha, troll on...

If the woman is so affected maybe she shouldn't be looking in cars. She looks in, watches to confirm. She then calls the police and waits there instead of going home? No victim here (yes, a kid is different). I admittedly haven't read the article. If he was naked, nevermind.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the woman is so affected maybe she shouldn't be looking in cars. She looks in, watches to confirm. She then calls the police and waits there instead of going home? No victim here (yes, a kid is different). I admittedly haven't read the article. If he was naked, nevermind.

Wow, so the woman isn't a victim bc she called the police and waited around to direct them to the guy jerking off in public? Or is it bc she was aware of her surroundings and noticed that the guy was jerking off in public that disqualified her from being a victim? I guess you would want your wife walking around with her head down so not to notice the people inside the cars with clear windows she is walking by... Good plan... Or here's an idea out of left field, maybe this jackass could go wack his pud at home..

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, so the woman isn't a victim bc she called the police and waited around to direct them to the guy jerking off in public? Or is it bc she was aware of her surroundings and noticed that the guy was jerking off in public that disqualified her from being a victim? I guess you would want your wife walking around with her head down so not to notice the people inside the cars with clear windows she is walking by... Good plan... Or here's an idea out of left field, maybe this jackass could go wack his pud at home..

You don't know me. I wasn't being serious.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad.. Sarcasm is hard to pick up at times over the internet...

TobyTyler, the guy you quoted, likes to blame the victim (Trayvon Martin, popcorn thrower (though both had blame), etc.), so I was doing the same. I should have stuck to my original lame joke: teenage wife? As long as she's not the same person as my teenage daughter... (You said, "what if your teenage daughter or wife..."

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TobyTyler, the guy you quoted, likes to blame the victim (Trayvon Martin, popcorn thrower (though both had blame), etc.), so I was doing the same. I should have stuck to my original lame joke: teenage wife? As long as she's not the same person as my teenage daughter... (You said, "what if your teenage daughter or wife..."

There was no victim that I could find. Are you telling me you never had sex in your car with your girlfriend or wife? Should you have been arrested if this lady saw you?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no victim that I could find. Are you telling me you never had sex in your car with your girlfriend or wife? Should you have been arrested if this lady saw you?

Only if this lady saw us, otherwise no.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we're not gorillas at the zoo...