• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Cum in Teri...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still have never heard an explination as to why we let him go. He's playing in Turkey or something for Christ's Sake!

He signed a full year in Turkey? Or Greece. He was a free agent and didn't wait until the end of the lockout. He signed early in the summer too with no clause of being able to come back if the lockout ended. It's probably part of Colangelo's plan to tank harder this season than we've ever tanked before.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I still have never heard an explination as to why we let him go. He's playing in Turkey or something for Christ's Sake!

he's probably makin good money there, better than what he was offered by colangelo. maybe derozan is just struggling due to broken heart plus corrupt refs

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He signed a full year in Turkey? Or Greece. He was a free agent and didn't wait until the end of the lockout. He signed early in the summer too with no clause of being able to come back if the lockout ended. It's probably part of Colangelo's plan to tank harder this season than we've ever tanked before.

I want him back...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sooo pathetic how this fucking team is incapable of running

its not all balderons fault but i do want to blame him

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Money's got more hair now:

weemssonny.jpg