• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Cum in Teri...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, so I had a random thought today. This next draft class is supposedly really deep, right? We have 4 valuable big men even though you only need three on a winning team, right? And we need two pieces after that, a PG and a SF. We're already going to get a high pick in the next draft.

So why don't we flip one of our big men off in a package (As much as it pains me to say it, probably Cheeseburger. Andrea is an all-star, Jonas looks like he's going to be, and Pharoh is a great role player off the bench) and get a lottery pick in return for the next draft, then fill the two spots that we need.

Or would that make too much sense?

It makes perfect sense. To make matters even more complicated. If we get a top 5 draft pick, the next draft has like 4 bigs who are all supposed to have all-star talent. If we get one of those, we're going to have to unload maybe 2 of our bigs. That would be a pretty big headache for Colangelo. It's a good problem to have, but it's a problem.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
speaking of hair my clipper battery just died while buzzing my head, i look like kain right now when he was first un masked

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm thinking Burger must be having a tough time adjusting to Casey's system, which is why he's been struggling early this season. If we were to trade just ONE of our bigs at this point, Amir can be more of a bait, but teams might see more potential in Burger. It is looking more and more like one of these guys will be traded this offseason...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm thinking Burger must be having a tough time adjusting to Casey's system, which is why he's been struggling early this season. If we were to trade just ONE of our bigs at this point, Amir can be more of a bait, but teams might see more potential in Burger. It is looking more and more like one of these guys will be traded this offseason...

theres nothing to audjust too, he's just getting no calls. Bargnani is the only one getting calls this year period, bosh was the same when he was the main guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
big-burger.jpg

Ultimate Burger!