• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: Is Rau Rau no longer a Knick? Noooooooooooo! Edition

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scoring was been 29-11 in that quarter.

I feel like this year we can hang with anybody. Bargs is a machine, a love/sex machine that I love.

We should be at least 3-1 and probably 2-2 and should beat the Knicks tonight.

Really we are playing at a 4-1 level right now, it might be delusional, but I wanna make the playoffs this year. Playoff years here and there are just good for my sanity.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fyi, if you are writing with pen or pencil Al is slightly lazier because the undercase l is so basic and if you are typing Ed is slightly lazier because the e and d are right next to one another

who writes any more anyways? cheeseburger wins

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am a bit worried about Davis though. He's not playing as many meaningful minutes as I'd like to see this early in the season. Either he's not putting in effort and is pissing off Casey or something else is going on. There's no reason why Burger should be playing only 7 minutes by the half

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am a bit worried about Davis though. He's not playing as many meaningful minutes as I'd like to see this early in the season. Either he's not putting in effort and is pissing off Casey or something else is going on. There's no reason why Burger should be playing only 7 minutes by the half

probably pissing casey off, ed is pretty lazy

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well his per minute production after the first game has been pretty piss poor look at this game:

1/4 fg, 0 reb, 1 ast, 1 foul, 2 pts

He needs to play better, Dwayne has been playing him 5 minutes straight at the beginning of the second and it just hasn't been good enough to not give him a quick yank.

I'd love to see Eddie play better minutes, because we're leaning on Bargnani (who has been playing at an All-Star level, by the way, jut saying), but Bargs can't play 35-40 minutes per night, he's going to burn out and then we're screwed.

Eddie D needs to play better and Andrea needs to keep being amazing, but just playing less, we aren't going to get through this season at this level or healthy at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sadly the only person dumb enough to do that is tim thomas

thomati01.jpg

Sexed up! Now imagine Ed with a red and green one. Burger mode up ten levels.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well his per minute production after the first game has been pretty piss poor look at this game:

1/4 fg, 0 reb, 1 ast, 1 foul, 2 pts

He needs to play better, Dwayne has been playing him 5 minutes straight at the beginning of the second and it just hasn't been good enough to not give him a quick yank.

I'd love to see Eddie play better minutes, because we're leaning on Bargnani (who has been playing at an All-Star level, by the way, jut saying), but Bargs can't play 35-40 minutes per night, he's going to burn out and then we're screwed.

Eddie D needs to play better and Andrea needs to keep being amazing, but just playing less, we aren't going to get through this season at this level or healthy at all.

He's being used like Pops the second time we signed him. Short minutes, no meaningful stretches and nobody is running any plays for him. But this is probably because he's pissed Casey off. Casey has already said it, it's not a democracy for this team. You don't put in the effort, you ain't gonna play