• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: Do we regret not drafting Drum Sticks? Edition

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, she's a babe. I don't know if I'd take her over Moka's pron star though. Like you said, they are activists. 5 toonies says that they got wicked bush and pits.

all i know is there`s no way mokas wife could still look so good while stuck in the russian prison system

Photo shop

make up crew

silicone crew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i was listening to dance mix 94 those days too but dont remeber them

They were this lezbo group that came out of Russia that had videos where they kept rubbing each other. This was at a time when there were way less public display of lezboing, so they got super popular. Then it turns out their manager had this genius plan of manufacturing fake lezbos, knowing that North America would eat that shit up. They did, but when the media found out that they were fake lezbos, the group pretty much lost all popularity

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They were this lezbo group that came out of Russia that had videos where they kept rubbing each other. This was at a time when there were way less public display of lezboing, so they got super popular. Then it turns out their manager had this genius plan of manufacturing fake lezbos, knowing that North America would eat that shit up. They did, but when the media found out that they were fake lezbos, the group pretty much lost all popularity

Interesting, MMNNNYESSSSSSSSSSS

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
scatman, would you please confirm that rasheed wallace is an assistant coach?