• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS 1-Post Commentary: I finally have a nickname for Patrick Patterson edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Check it. Winsbro's pretty spot-on when he says Patterson kind of looks like Casey

dwane-casey-2011-6-21-15-10-45.jpg

patrick-patterson.p1.jpg

So, I present to you....

Poo Splatterson!

FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Soooo bought new waterbong yesterday cause my vaporizer died. It was shit,with an ice chamber.This morning i clean it out to get the bong shop stench out for its first use and broke the fucking thing

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU TIM LIEWEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Soooo bought new waterbong yesterday cause my vaporizer died. It was shit,with an ice chamber.This morning i clean it out to get the bong shop stench out for its first use and broke the fucking thing

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU TIM LIEWEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no. Crabby Carl's on the loose. I'm gettin' the fuck out of here.

Just kidding. Gotta run and unfortunately miss this game. Be back for the next one.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU SPLATTERSON!!!!!!!!!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh no. Crabby Carl's on the loose. I'm gettin' the fuck out of here.

Just kidding. Gotta run and unfortunately miss this game. Be back for the next one.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU SPLATTERSON!!!!!!!!!

oh fuck yeah, fucking pissed

im watching ufc, hope acne mon blows out his knee

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must tip my hat to you Raptorians.. read your gameday threads on and off for close to a year now. Like your sense of humor, fun and wit.

KUDOS to your team being the darkhorse we all know it's gonna be come June. I would fucking love to see it.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I must tip my hat to you Raptorians.. read your gameday threads on and off for close to a year now. Like your sense of humor, fun and wit.

KUDOS to your team being the darkhorse we all know it's gonna be come June. I would fucking love to see it.

don`t read the threads too much, you may become a massive perv and borderline racist

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don`t read the threads too much, you may become a massive perv and borderline racist

mmm.. perhaps right up my alley?

Now does that comment pertain to the former or the latter?

BAH!

I am slowly getting drunk. And this one is the funnest team boards in professional sports here at the Hooplaaa... bar none!

(Seriously... some of the members at some of my team's forums are info-regurgitating bots! I swear they are!)

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
mmm.. perhaps right up my alley?

Now does that comment pertain to the former or the latter?

BAH!

I am slowly getting drunk. And this one is the funnest team boards in professional sports here at the Hooplaaa... bar none!

(Seriously... some of the members at some of my team's forums are info-regurgitating bots! I swear they are!)

i hear ya, i used to go to the GS forum calling monte ellis alien and they would treat me like i`m some kind of racist perv

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ha, thanks man. Much appreciated. Join us one of these days!