• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KD Under (NO) Pressure

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The simple answer is it is very doubtful that there are very many situations in their lives that KD has not handled better than Lebron. It's called character.

If by better you mean in a manner that removes any possibility for public backlash then ok, you have no argument here. It really comes down to if you value being honest or public relations?

I restate a statement I make quite often, if you want every athlete to answer in a certain manner then why do you even bother to ask the fucking question.

"Humility is the worst form of conceit." -François de La Rochefoucauld

I have posted on many occasions that I wish that LBJ answered questions like KD does. On the other hand I realize what a douche that makes me. Every one should be themselves and we should not fault them for being themselves. That doesn't mean we have to like them, but we also don't have to condemn them either.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, unless it affects performance of themselves or teammates I could give a fuck about their "character". If I cared about that bullshit I would watch soap opera's. Ton's of character there.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty obvious you don't get it, good luck with that.