• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: KC Chiefs vs Denver Broncos....

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might as well start it now....nobody really cares about any other game this weekend.

PS plus I am drunk so FO...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might as well start it now....nobody really cares about any other game this weekend.

th

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PS plus I am drunk so FO...

Good news is it's the night game, so there is still time to sober up and get drunk again. Maybe a couple of times, in fact.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crown and Dr P....by the way the Chiefs defense is like trying to score with her dad chapperoning...just freakin not going to work unless you slide her into the bathroom.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking this -> should be a good game. It's technically true that this should be the game of the weekend (edging out SF vs NOLA), but Panthers - Pats rules, in terms of priority.

:fish2:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is bizarre simply in that the Chiefs are 9-0 after coming off of a 2-14 season where they had the #1 pick. Going 9-0 after 2-14 is simply not supposed to happen, but man, it is sure is fun to watch right now.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking this -> should be a good game. It's technically true that this should be the game of the weekend (edging out SF vs NOLA), but Panthers - Pats rules, in terms of priority.

respect you priority...but I know you will watch this one...fair enough...good luck...actually picked Carolina to win this week...(might have been drunk then too..hmmm...don't think so)

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Newton gonna have to make some big throws to win this one. I suspect NE stacks the box and force the pass.

Cam.................whoooooooa Cam!

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is bizarre simply in that the Chiefs are 9-0 after coming off of a 2-14 season where they had the #1 pick. Going 9-0 after 2-14 is simply not supposed to happen, but man, it is sure is fun to watch right now.

lol, "hey it could always be worse" if you made that shit smaller....holy Large letters and blue also...don't even know what you say...just see large blue letters.....lol

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid doesnt lose after a bye week. Chiefs have a ton of advantages

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid doesnt lose after a bye week. Chiefs have a ton of advantages

Perhaps. KC's chief disadvantage, of course, is that they are going against the PFM led Broncos in Denver, a considerably greater challenge than they have so far faced. Their rather impotent offense could be their second greatest disadvantage. We shall see. Figures to be a great game.

I do think that there is more pressure on Denver than there is on KC. In addition to trailing KC by a game in the standings, Denver travels to NE and KC the next two weeks. Could be very difficult to win the division without winning tonight's game. I expect the Broncos to be prepared for the challenge.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. KC's chief disadvantage, of course, is that they are going against the PFM led Broncos in Denver, a considerably greater challenge than they have so far faced. Their rather impotent offense could be their second greatest disadvantage. We shall see. Figures to be a great game.

I do think that there is more pressure on Denver than there is on KC. In addition to trailing KC by a game in the standings, Denver travels to NE and KC the next two weeks. Could be very difficult to win the division without winning tonight's game. I expect the Broncos to be prepared for the challenge.

Were it not for the offense being able to control clock (has been top 5 in TOP) I would have a lot of doubts about this game. The Chargers showed that even if your D isn't great, you can hold this Denver team below 30 if you control the clock. Granted, that would appear to be difficult as Denver is going to be looking for the underneath routes and Jamaal all game, but it can be done with KC's offense primarily because of their apparent ability to possess the ball which may be its greatest weapon, other times, it can be its doom if it is scoring FG's or not scoring all together. Again, an interesting matchup.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were it not for the offense being able to control clock (has been top 5 in TOP) I would have a lot of doubts about this game. The Chargers showed that even if your D isn't great, you can hold this Denver team below 30 if you control the clock. Granted, that would appear to be difficult as Denver is going to be looking for the underneath routes and Jamaal all game, but it can be done with KC's offense primarily because of their apparent ability to possess the ball which may be its greatest weapon, other times, it can be its doom if it is scoring FG's or not scoring all together. Again, an interesting matchup.

Certainly seems plausible to me that KC's best chance involves controlling TOP. Limiting Charles figures to be the key for Denver's defense. Hoping for a big game from Von Miller. He's looked as if he's really rounded into form over the past three weeks since his suspension was over.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe Denver is 7.5 point favorites...

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos vs Chiefs = "When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object"

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO CHIEFS!! LET'S GIVE PEYTON MANNING A GREAT SEAT ON THE GROUND FOR THIS GAME!!!!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe Denver is 7.5 point favorites...

I find that surprising too. The bookmakers and the betting public apparently believe more in Denver's top scoring offense than in KC's top scoring defense. Personally, I like Denver's chances of winning, but I won't be too surprised if they don't cover the spread.