• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KC Chiefs pregame

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, "we graded him too high in the draft because we were stubborn, and desperate, in our resolve to improve the linebacker position."

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can get a pick or two

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears they are missing the fan base on the list

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been following what has been going on over the past week? With no notice ?

The team is losing fans because they are crap in the FO , immoral , and then they change one of the greatest names in history and it’s tradition to make a few bucks on a rebrand

They ban redskins logo and the fight song in a classic case of not understanding the market and wonder why we are last in attendance and why the fans who do show up are from the opposing team

How can you love a FO that has nothing but sexist , sexual abusers , a bunch of immoral fucking perverts and rapists and a league that looks the other way ?

Dan Snyder is nothing more then a pimp and a tyrant , and a fucking liar and coward

Some of you question my loyalty to this team and maybe rightfully so but how do you support this filth ? How do you support ownership who says fuck you to your loyalty for over 50 years simply because you couldn’t keep your abusive dick in your pants ?

Now we follow that up with a Bush league deflection and fuck up a honor for a player who deserves better then a cheap PR stunt by 2 people hired to UN fuck this goat screw

Bunch of damn sell outs
As most of us are, die hards from long ago. With the current state of affairs at WFT Park, I have removed my emotions from supporting this team. It is very difficult right now in light of this latest report involving email leaks etc. We also seem to have a HC and DC who refuse to make changes, adjustments and provide better coaching while insisting the talent is there, but the talent is not performing as coached.

I NEVER want my team to lose, NEVER!!! My stance has changed and the only way for this franchise to move forward is by having Snyder sell the team ASAP! Having said that, I hope KC puts up 100 pts on us Sunday as that would be the icing on the cake. We shall see how many times Hill, Hardman & Co get behind our secondary this week but you better believe, coming off a loss, multiple turnovers and poor play, KC is looking to get right on one of the weakest teams currently in the NFL. Get your popcorn ready for the game and more excuses from HC after the game. :pop2:
1. The on-going investigation that I cannot comment on.
2. Current revelations of the same that has now cost an NFL HC his job as related to #1 above.
3. DEA raiding Ashburn and the home of of an employee.
4. Pending name change pros and cons.
5. Stadium leaks and other structural issues.
6. Selling a extremely poor product for decades.
7. Hated owner
8. Late announcement for this ST honor.
9. Questionable personnel decisions

These are the things that come immediately to my mind that even the die-hards have a difficult time in lending their continued support towards. That said, there are three things that you two mentioned that I would like to comment on.

The first is the team logo and renaming. These things are separate and whenever there's discussion of either it must be made clear that they are not one and the same thing. There's the logo and there's the name... the first is honorable, the latter disrespectful. BTW: there are huge differences between Chiefs, Braves, and the R name that was wrongly conflated as equal by another poster, in another thread. The seats are empty because it's a near unsellable product, and much like one of those big monied lotteries, those who continue to attend are the true desperately hopefuls, NFL football aficionado's and or folks in search of a thrill or two no matter where it comes from.

When the avatar name such as the one that @dad has, incorporates part of the name of the old team name, no one has a right to question his loyalty. Whether you agree with that particular use of the name or not, he is the moderator on the board dedicated to this team and I believe that everyone knows he's been a long time supporter (50 years) of the same. Question the man's passion, his reasons to be upset, and when there are times to disagree upon his positions, but his LOYALTY, Naw!!

If you are just now finding a way to disassociate your emotional investment from this team, welcome to the club!! I firmly believe that the scales are being tipped towards the majority with the number of fans/ followers/supporters who are doing the same thing that you have now done. Let's be clear about something though, and that is, being a continuing fan/follower/supporter of this team does not require anything more that a cursory investment of emotional capital. Trust me, when all is said and done, it is far better for your overall health.

This is an, "expect the worse" organization, they've proven it time and again, and have done so convincingly. Enjoy those loose moments of competence and understand that everything else is reflective of the incompetence that is their norm.

Better yet, heed the admonishment of a former head coach here who once stated... "Back when I was playing for the Steelers, Coach (Mike) Tomlin said don’t get too high on the highs or too low on the lows. Stay steady.” Or, in the great Jim Zorn’s words — stay medium." :D :pound: :D :pound: :D :pound: Good-luck everyone, stay healthy!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1