• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Katy Perry says that her halftime show will not be

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about her but he she seems fine and the younger people seem to be ok with her, plus she said Lenny Kravitz will appear with her,i have been a fan of his for sometime.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me your favorite Katy Perry songs gentlemen? :dhd:

I think I like Teenage Dream the best, I also like California Girls and Kissed a Girl.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about her but he she seems fine and the younger people seem to be ok with her, plus she said Lenny Kravitz will appear with her,i have been a fan of his for sometime.

The part they didn't show in this thread was a bit after that video of her at media day ended where she said she's friends with Russell Wilson and will be fully rooting for Seattle to win.

Wonder what the league thinks of a half time act taking sides very publicly? Shouldn't care, but this is the NFL.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...the ads on my page right now are all of Katy Perry albums on amazon.

Wiz, I don't think it's a big deal for the halftime talent to pick a side. I have a vague, probably drunken memory of someone saying "go, so-and-so's!" after their set was finished. Might have been some other game, like a thanksgiving one or something. Possibly Kid Rock during a Detroit Lions turkey day game? Either way...

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She can sing too?!? Wow! Kim Kardashian move your fat ass over! There is some real (lip synch) talent here.

while I guess most artists do at some time, I happen to think there is more to Katy then most other pop singers, I don't know how much autotune she does either, but I do know her story has been one of perserverence, she has worked hard to get where she is today.

Good for her, we could do a lot worse for 12 minutes at halftime.

Quentin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its still going to suck tho. There hasn't been a good halftime show in forever.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I guess most artists do at some time, I happen to think there is more to Katy then most other pop singers, I don't know how much autotune she does either, but I do know her story has been one of perserverence, she has worked hard to get where she is today.

Good for her, we could do a lot worse for 12 minutes at halftime.
All of these singers (not artists)just lip synch or auto tune these days. she is nothing more than eye candy. My SB haltime would be Avenged Sevenfold and Megadeth or any other band that doesn't fake playing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of these singers (not artists)just lip synch or auto tune these days. she is nothing more than eye candy. My SB haltime would be Avenged Sevenfold and Megadeth or any other band that doesn't fake playing.

And that's why they're smart not to let you have say. Seriously Megadeath? It's not even about quality at that point because you'd be alienating the majority of the audience.

There's a reason the NFL picks who they do and you'll never see anyone of that genre perform.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why they're smart not to let you have say. Seriously Megadeath? It's not even about quality at that point because you'd be alienating the majority of the audience.

There's a reason the NFL picks who they do and you'll never see anyone of that genre perform.

Bands that can actually play instruments and sing. Might be new to you but it can happen. I do get why they pick who they pick but I can be sure that most real NFL fans don't give a shit if Katy Perry is playing at the half time or if it is Pee-Wee Herman doing his Tecuila dance.