• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap's rumors of a sex tape... and more.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want some insight into Kaep's mind check out who he follows on Twitter......

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear that right? The story comes through Terrell Owens who got an email about it?

Please tell me thats not what she said.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear that right? The story comes through Terrell Owens who got an email about it?

Please tell me thats not what she said.

No, there's a website called Terez Owens, or something. Is similar to Deadspin, National Enquirer, and TMZ. Has nothing to do with TO.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, ok.... so the source is even less credible than Terrell Owens?

(T.O. is honorary team captain this week to commemorate the catch II)

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is Kap following ****stars and all those girls are twitter?

I guess if I was in my mid twenties and a millionaire I'd do as I please but man that doesn't help his public image.

On another note, Madison Ivy is a sexy woman (just without an ounce of class). And like BaldBull - yeah I'd go for a Sasha Grey type. But maybe that's just cause I like a girl with intellect.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Kap following ****stars and all those girls are twitter?

I guess if I was in my mid twenties and a millionaire I'd do as I please but man that doesn't help his public image.

On another note, Madison Ivy is a sexy woman (just without an ounce of class). And like BaldBull - yeah I'd go for a Sasha Grey type. But maybe that's just cause I like a girl with intellect.

If he was doing all these things before starting, too, then it isn't a big deal to me. I mean, it isn't a big deal anyway, but if he started doing this after starting and starring, it seems to paint a different image.

But that's just as far as his image goes. If he produces and we win, it doesn't matter. If he doesn't, we'd look at these things because we all know he has talent, smarts, and potential and certainly a great team around him. If he doesn't succeed with that, then I'd be concerned. So far, indications are that it's fine.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I find interesting is the contrast in all the bible verse tattoos on his body and the **** stars and strippers he follows on Twitter.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with "women" like that isn't touching them, it's making sure you got it wrapped up extra tight when you do; good idea to also confiscate any electronic devices before you allow them into your house.

I would't do that with a raincoat on.....

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at least kap is scoring somewhere..