• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernicks Football IQ

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a great player doesnt mean you are a good scout. Kaep doesnt have what it takes at this position.

Well, the head of our scouting is essentially Trent Baalke, and he must have some belief that Kaep has what it takes, although he did leave himself an out by not giving him a lot of guaranteed money,

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a qb! Trust me, I know football, #7 isn't a good qb. Harbaugh neefs to take him with them and go.
:yield:

He is better then most in the NFL. Give me a QB that has been to back to back Championship games that are playing right now in the NFL.

Argument over. He was the main reason we have played well in the post season.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is better then most in the NFL. Give me a QB that has been to back to back Championship games that are playing right now in the NFL.

Argument over. He was the main reason we have played well in the post season.

Kaep does deserve some credit for the post season, but we all know he wasn't the main reason. the main reason has been our defense.

so while I'm not taking it away from Kaep, hanging your hat on the post season isn't that strong an argument. Kaep is QB'ing a GOOD team, and good TEAMS reach the play-offs.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep does deserve some credit for the post season, but we all know he wasn't the main reason. the main reason has been our defense.

so while I'm not taking it away from Kaep, hanging your hat on the post season isn't that strong an argument. Kaep is QB'ing a GOOD team, and good TEAMS reach the play-offs.

Our defense was hardly great during the Super Bowl run. Everyone should know that.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me everyone, I've argued that Colin would be a star for 4 seasons now, all based on being a huge 49er fan. I never felt all the way comfortable with my arguments, something just didn't look right to me when I watch Kaep.
I dont feel like going through my issues with him, AS A QB. Just know that I feel bad breaking it to you that he's not the guy, he'llbe a backup on another team in a couple of seasons. It hurt me as I came to the realization, thats why I've barely posted this season, its depressing to know that our vets probably wont be getting a title because Harbauge talked Balke into trading up for #7. FUCK!!! :rant:
This is about more than a bad game or two, I'm not one of those fans. I've been watching the 49ers (with understanding) since 1987.

I also would love more than anything to be wrong :hope: