• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick on Sherman in the NFCCG

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Kaepernick finally unloads on Richard Sherman | FOX Sports on MSN

Next year's games between these two teams should be entertaining both on, and off the field.

Quotes attributed to Kaepernick speaking on Sherman:
"If I throw that ball one foot farther, it's a TD and now you're the goat, Richard Sherman."
And If Rick Mirer could have thrown a foot farther with any regularity, maybe he ends up with more TD's than Ints for his career. Just saying.

"He's afraid of our receivers, and that's something I'm looking forward to [exploiting] next year."
God I hope he tries to exploit anything in that secondary next year. What do they say about trying the same thing after failing several times and trying it again? :L

"His comments were ridiculous. If you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?"
I'm sure Sherman would say back - lol you mad bro?

Colin Kaepernick on Sherman's choke sign: "Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead. Because I’m not worried about you."
Maybe not, but you also haven't learned what motivates this team and making statements like these is sure to bring some extra heat from a defense that already is clearly in your head.

Some people never learn.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't this the same guy that did the "Superman" disrespecting Kam on his own home field before kissing his bicep in a flurry of utter happiness ?

sallynemo

whole lotta shaking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad to see the 40whiners live up to their name and reputation...

In all my years of following sports, I have never seen a team that continuously whines and cries as much as they do...not just this year, but every year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt much? LMAO.

He's acting like a little bitch. He's a choke artist.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but, he was one foot away from greatness....

... said every failed QB in history.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's afraid of our receivers, and that's something I'm looking forward to [exploiting] next year."

:laugh3:

I think a toothless poodle dog is scarier than the 49'ers receivers. No, scratch that. The Niners do have some GOOD receivers. However, that is all negated because of who they have at quarterback.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree from an outsider's non Hawk Homer opinion.

Kap is coming off like a bitch.

The Niners weren't exactly the epitome of sportsmanship, maturity and class when they beat the Panthers. Which is all fine and dandy but then to turn around and cry about Sherman afterwards....

makes him look like a little bitch.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but, he was one foot away from greatness....

... said every failed QB in history.

Yup. It's a game of inches.

He needed an entire additional foot to complete that? 3/4 of an inch shorter and Sherman would have picked it himself instead of just tipping it.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The impersonating Cam move was retaliation for earlier in the year when the panthers mocked him after a sack. Not saying it was right, or Kap saying this about Sherman is right, just putting perspective out there.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The impersonating Cam move was retaliation for earlier in the year when the panthers mocked him after a sack. Not saying it was right, or Kap saying this about Sherman is right, just putting perspective out there.

I have no problems with Kaepernick speaking his mind about Sherman. I just think over a week and a half later seems a bit odd and combined with what he actually said makes me think Sherman is completely in his head. And if there is anything we know about Richard, he is going to use that like crazy next year in their games to try and bait him into making mistakes.

My best guess is Kaepernick does try that same pass again in their next game, but will throw it too far due to overcompensating and I'm sure Sherman will tell him all about it after it misses.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's frigging hilarious, next years games with the 49ers are going be so fun to watch. Obviously things are heating up with the players and I just love that, much better then the usual BS.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but anyone who has to kiss their biceps after every big play, can not be taken seriously.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not at all what he said after the game.

It was more along the lines of, "that was for all the teams that didn't draft me ahead of Cam Newton." Which sounds very similar to, "I'm the better quarterback, and I have to tell everyone so by mocking the other guy on the sideline."

He looks extremely puerile given that he just perpetrated the exact same stunt as Sherman a week earlier, and he's going to call the other guy out...?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners weren't exactly the epitome of sportsmanship, maturity and class when they beat the Panthers. Which is all fine and dandy but then to turn around and cry about Sherman afterwards....

All season it's been like that. The Hawks and 9ers are very similar in many ways, but it's always been the Seattle cheats when they do the same thing the 9ers do.

As for Kaep's comments, it just comes off like the Sheriff from Disney's Robin Hood when says "He's scared of me, that's what it is." Kaep take a week and a half to think of something to say (or to just keep his trap shut) and this is the best he can do?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's classic.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not at all interested in what Kaepernick has to say right now. He had a horrible 4th quarter in the NFCCG and Sherman assisted in finishing Kaepernick and the 49ers off in the final minute. I know a reporter asked him the question, but his answer came across as sour grapes.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Scared Bro?