• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep still sucks

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep this thread going.

One of many reasons why Kaepernick sucks: Can't see open receivers.

kapwat-0-gif.104421

:poke:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two concepts aren't mutually exclusive. Kaep is a limited QB, but he is easily capable of being considerably better than he was this weekend.

Neither came from my mouth. I don't know about you, but I am fully capable of typing without speaking aloud at the same time.
We already know what he will do if given more games. Kaep will ALWAYS struggle as a passer due to his shortcomings. He doesn't pass with anticipation, waiting instead of receivers to come wide open, then trying to rifle the ball in there.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former NFL QB Colin Kaepernick wrote a letter to the Jets asking to join their practice squad.
In a letter to Jets GM Joe Douglas, Kaepernick says he would be “honored and extremely grateful for the opportunity” to lead the team’s practice squad. The letter was interestingly released by rapper J. Cole and contains Kaepernick’s arguments on why he would be a good addition for the Jets. He added Jim and John Harbaugh, Chip Kelly, and Mark Davis as references in the message. The 35-year-old last played for the 49ers in 2016, staying in the limelight for his social justice activities and workouts to return to play over the years.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Seriously he hasn't played in 7 years, if he truly just wanted to play he could have proved himself in one of the many start-up leagues. I guarantee they would have loved having him as he would bring publicity to the leagues. It didn't matter how shitty of a QB he was since the XFL made sure to showcase freaking Landry Jones in 2020!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could always try out for the commanders.sam howell looks shitty so far so it could,nt hurt anything.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Seriously he hasn't played in 7 years, if he truly just wanted to play he could have proved himself in one of the many start-up leagues. I guarantee they would have loved having him as he would bring publicity to the leagues. It didn't matter how shitty of a QB he was since the XFL made sure to showcase freaking Landry Jones in 2020!

This.

dude is 35 now

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a team in the CFL might be interested...

If he's serious about playing that's what he needs to do. The CFL, USFL or XFL. Go ball out in one of those leagues for a couple years. Right now he just looks thristy n lazy. I keep hearing his supporters say there aren't 64 QBs better than him right now.

I'm from Missouri far as that goes. Show me. Dont tell me. I need to see not hear about shit.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's serious about playing that's what he needs to do. The CFL, USFL or XFL. Go ball out in one of those leagues for a couple years. Right now he just looks thristy n lazy. I keep hearing his supporters say there aren't 64 QBs better than him right now.

I'm from Missouri far as that goes. Show me. Dont tell me. I need to see not hear about shit.

He's made excuses for not wanting to work out on the NFL's terms.

His girlfriend called Ray Lewis an "Uncle Tom". That infuriated Bisciotti, forfeiting any chance he had to backup for the Ravens.

He said he'd play in the XFL, but he wanted NFL money to do it.

He sued the NFL and they settled with him. I don't know too many businesses that look to hire someone that succesfully sued them.

I don't think he even wants to play anymore. He just wants to keep himself in the news and get his fans to keep telling him that he's the man. To be fair, he WAS the man, until teams figured him out. He couldn't adjust and found himself as a backup.

The kneeling thing didn't even bother me, he just didn't have the clout to get away with it.

Last edited:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting legit offers from the CFL.

The CFL isn't a 'shit' league. Warren Moon and Doug Flutie did their time and came from there along with some other serious talent.

Show your chops again.

He has been out of the league for 7 years. If he can seriously play, he will undoubtedly get interest.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting legit offers from the CFL.

The CFL isn't a 'shit' league. Warren Moon and Doug Flutie did their time and came from there along with some other serious talent.

Show your chops again.

He has been out of the league for 7 years. If he can seriously play, he will undoubtedly get interest.
The CFL is a passing League, don't underestimate it. I'm not so sure Kaepernick will be successful up there. His pocket skills kind of blow.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's made excuses for not wanting to work out on the NFL's terms.

His girlfriend called Ray Lewis an "Uncle Tom". That infuriated Bisciotti, forfeiting any chance he had to backup for the Ravens.

He said he'd play in the XFL, but he wanted NFL money to do it.

He sued the NFL and they settled with him. I don't know too many businesses that look to hire someone that succesfully sued them.

I don't think he even wants to play anymore. He just wants to keep himself in the news and get his fans to keep telling him that he's the man. To be fair, he WAS the man, until teams figured him out. He couldn't adjust and found himself as a backup.

The kneeling thing didn't even bother me, he just didn't have the clout to get away with it.

He wore 'fuck the pigs socks' for a while.

I don't think for a minute his original kneeling 'protest' was actually a protest as much as it was pouting about not being a starter.

He was easily replaced, and then became a nuisance.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CFL is a passing League, don't underestimate it. I'm not so sure Kaepernick will be successful up there. His pocket skills kind of blow.

Plenty of guys who supposedly couldn't throw have been successful up there.

Vernon Adams, a somewhat half-assed decent QB at Oregon for one year, is the leading passer in the league this year.

The rules dictate guys will be wide freaking open.

Last edited:

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of guys who supposedly couldn't throw have been successful up there.

The rules dictate guys will be wide freaking open.
What rules are those?

Only three Downs in the Canadian Football League so you've got to pass.

Watch Kaepernick crash out.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wore 'fuck the pigs socks' for a while.

I don't think for a minute his original kneeling 'protest' was actually a protest as much as it was pouting about not being a starter.

He was easily replaced, and then became a nuisance.

You may be right. He saw his career going down the tubes and decided to get as much attention on himself as possible.

Financially, it was actually genius. He sued the NFL, settled, then he got a Nike Endorsement when he wasn't even on a roster and he still has people taking up for him. He probably got way more money than he ever would have toiling around as a backup for 7 years.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What rules are those?

Only three Downs in the Canadian Football League so you've got to pass.

Watch Kaepernick crash out.

Field is wider than the American game. Guys can go in motion and sprint towards the line of scrimmage before the snap.

And yes, only 3 downs and it has been a throwing league way before the NFL.

They legit throw every down.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field is wider than the American game. Guys can go in motion and sprint towards the line of scrimmage before the snap.

And yes, only 3 downs and it has been a throwing league way before the NFL.

They legit throw every down.
"Anybody who dismisses the CFL is doing themself an injustice because they're showing their ignorance," he said. "Anybody that would criticize the CFL I really don't think understands the game, they don't understand the significance of the impact you can have on a player's life.

"It certainly did mine and a lot of other guys. Talk to Jeff Garcia, talk to Warren Moon, talk to Doug Flutie. Our experiences up here I think allowed us to be able to transition back into the NFL and enjoy some of the success that we did."

joe theismann

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right. He saw his career going down the tubes and decided to get as much attention on himself as possible.

Financially, it was actually genius. He sued the NFL, settled, then he got a Nike Endorsement when he wasn't even on a roster and he still has people taking up for him. He probably got way more money than he ever would have toiling around as a backup for 7 years.

He was a bitch.

I think he really wants to play again.

Ok Chief, head north and prove yourself. NFL teams have a 53 man roster, and everybody has to be productive. Some carry 3 QBs, but they can all take an actual snap and not fumble or shit the bed. He sucked as a supportive back up and was a detriment to the team when he got benched.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Anybody who dismisses the CFL is doing themself an injustice because they're showing their ignorance," he said. "Anybody that would criticize the CFL I really don't think understands the game, they don't understand the significance of the impact you can have on a player's life.

"It certainly did mine and a lot of other guys. Talk to Jeff Garcia, talk to Warren Moon, talk to Doug Flutie. Our experiences up here I think allowed us to be able to transition back into the NFL and enjoy some of the success that we did."

joe theismann

Man, forgot about Joe Theismann going up there. That is quite a few All-Pros and guys with statues in the NFL Hall of Fame.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, forgot about Joe Theismann going up there. That is quite a few All-Pros and guys with statues in the NFL Hall of Fame.
This is what he had to say about Tim Tebow going up to Canada.

"If I was a Canadian football team, I wouldn't take him," Thiesmann said Thursday in a phone interview.

According to Theismann, the CFL -- with a wider field, three downs to make a first down and the pass-oriented offenses in Canada -- wouldn't be a good fit for Tebow.

"You get a lot of one-on-ones. You have a lot of space to throw into, but you still have to get the ball from point A to point B." Theismann said.