• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep still sucks

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing better than Gabbert and playing well are two entirely different things. He did play better than Gabbert. It would be hard not to. He didn't, however, play well at all. If the Niners aren't looking hard for a replacement in the draft they're as dumb as....well....the Niners front office.

Yeah, I could have used a different phrase on the original statement. I only saw parts of the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apples and oranges. Seattle had a defense before adding Wilson. Colts didn't lose out for Luck, they lost out because they were god awful.

That I agree 100% with. Colts are a terrible team and Irsay is a complete moron. The fact they only won one Super Bowl (against a crap Bears team no less) with the best QB to ever play the game is ridiculous.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith at least came back for it.....he was totally being neglected by Gabbert. And the 49ers have to utilize him if they want to stretch the field. Smith is a valuable commodity that can help jump start the offense.

Again, it was 1 game and Kaep was going against a brutal D. I'd give him a few more games, especially much more winnable games, before passing judgement. For sombody that hadn't played live action in a long time, I give Kaep a C+, maybe even a B-.

Oh I'd give him a C-... D when it came to throwing the football. Especially when he had to make good throws. And considering how well his offensive line was protecting..

Had Smith with 3 yards on his defender in the first quarter and missed him by a mile. That should have been a TD. Draughn got his guy by a few yards for a TD and was missed too. Shoulda had a pick 6 on the screen to Kerley.... Should not have had that TD to Smith. And that was his good half where he was 8-11 for 135 yards. (2 were shovel passes). Then in a close game but slightly behind to start the 2nd half, he comes out and goes 5-18 for 52 yards and a fumble.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'd give him a C-... D when it came to throwing the football. Especially when he had to make good throws. And considering how well his offensive line was protecting..

Had Smith with 3 yards on his defender in the first quarter and missed him by a mile. That should have been a TD. Draughn got his guy by a few yards for a TD and was missed too. Shoulda had a pick 6 on the screen to Kerley.... Should not have had that TD to Smith. And that was his good half where he was 8-11 for 135 yards. (2 were shovel passes). Then in a close game but slightly behind to start the 2nd half, he comes out and goes 5-18 for 52 yards and a fumble.

I gave him a total grade, including his running. I know Gabbert can also scramble but think Kaep is a much more dangerous runner. I know there's more to the game than that but think that alone makes him a better option. And the fact Kaep realizes Smith's value.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him a total grade, including his running. I know Gabbert can also scramble but think Kaep is a much more dangerous runner. I know there's more to the game than that but think that alone makes him a better option. And the fact Kaep realizes Smith's value.

Yeah maybe I could see that. I really don't value being able to run when you throw that badly as a good thing. But he had a really awful 2nd half there. Just not good in any way. And missed what should have been TD's and got lucky in the stat line when he threw a screen to a linebacker and didn't end up with a pick 6. I think his stat line looked a LOT better than he did.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but let's give him a few more games before judging him so critically. He faced a damn good D and hadn't played in a while.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think he has the chance to improve. Not betting on it, I think with a QB who's best skillset is insane athleticism, they struggle the more film you get on them.

I thought his game took a little step back from last year... but like you say it is just one game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Let's keep this thread going.

One of many reasons why Kaepernick sucks: Can't see open receivers.

kapwat-0-gif.104421

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Seahawks fans, bad for 49ers fans. I just hope he's lost his recruiting mojo because I'd be shocked if he isn't back in Eugene next year.

He was banned from any coaching position in the NCAA for two seasons after getting caught buying players and a slew of other violations. Why in the hell would Oregon dare bring that doushbag back and all his Thug U baggage. 3-4 years later, they'd be under NCAA investigation again.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anyone with half a brain was expecting the 9ers to not be a dumpster fire this year?
It's a multi-year rebuild. Kaep sucks. It's always been out there.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is no good. 40-something percent? Lacking the ability to make the throws that must be thrown by NFL quarterback to help a team win a game? Quarterbacks are required to make certain throws to have any success in the NFL; Kaepernick has proven that he can't make those types of throws. Moreover, Kaepernick doesn't have the crutch of Jim Harbaugh, that great offensive line and Frank Gore in his prime to loosen up coverages of the opposing teams' corners and linebackers.

As for Kizer from Notre Dame: He has talent. Kizer has a strong arm and has shown some reflections of accuracy, however, I question his judgement. Also, I must question Kizer's ability to have mastery of all the throws that are necessary to be a successful quarterback in the NFL. How is Kizer's ability to audible? Judgement.

Kizer hasn't shown me great prudence in any game at the college level; a level where Kizer is playing football against future truck drivers, solders and sailors, law-enforcement officers, etc.

In my opinion, my posit of the best quarterback in college football is Eason from Georgia. Barrett, from Ohio State, could have a future in the NFL, with good coaching.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kaepernick hasn't played in a while." Brady didn't play in a while, either. Excuses.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith at least came back for it.....he was totally being neglected by Gabbert. And the 49ers have to utilize him if they want to stretch the field. Smith is a valuable commodity that can help jump start the offense.

Again, it was 1 game and Kaep was going against a brutal D. I'd give him a few more games, especially much more winnable games, before passing judgement. For sombody that hadn't played live action in a long time, I give Kaep a C+, maybe even a B-.

And Kaep neglects Kerley. Who's actually the #1 in the Chip Kelly offense. He can't make the passes that NFL QBs, even as bad as Gabbert, can make.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kaepernick hasn't played in a while." Brady didn't play in a while, either. Excuses.

Yep, because a year recovering from multiple surgeries and a month playing overseas on nude beaches are the exact same thing.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kaep neglects Kerley. Who's actually the #1 in the Chip Kelly offense. He can't make the passes that NFL QBs, even as bad as Gabbert, can make.

It's one game. I have never been a Kaep fan, but at least give him another game to see if he can do better with some reps under his belt and an easier opponent to face.

Kaep will ALWAYS struggle as a passer due to his shortcomings. He doesn't pass with anticipation, waiting instead of receivers to come wide open, then trying to rifle the ball in there. Wide open receivers are a rare thing in the NFL unless he can extend the play with his athleticism.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is no good. 40-something percent? Lacking the ability to make the throws that must be thrown by NFL quarterback to help a team win a game? Quarterbacks are required to make certain throws to have any success in the NFL; Kaepernick has proven that he can't make those types of throws. Moreover, Kaepernick doesn't have the crutch of Jim Harbaugh, that great offensive line and Frank Gore in his prime to loosen up coverages of the opposing teams' corners and linebackers.

As for Kizer from Notre Dame: He has talent. Kizer has a strong arm and has shown some reflections of accuracy, however, I question his judgement. Also, I must question Kizer's ability to have mastery of all the throws that are necessary to be a successful quarterback in the NFL. How is Kizer's ability to audible? Judgement.

Kizer hasn't shown me great prudence in any game at the college level; a level where Kizer is playing football against future truck drivers, solders and sailors, law-enforcement officers, etc.

In my opinion, my posit of the best quarterback in college football is Eason from Georgia. Barrett, from Ohio State, could have a future in the NFL, with good coaching.

Who the Niners pick could ultimately be up to Chip, which could severely damage their chances to pick wisely.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one game. I have never been a Kaep fan, but at least give him another game to see if he can do better with some reps under his belt and an easier opponent to face.

Kaep will ALWAYS struggle as a passer due to his shortcomings. He doesn't pass with anticipation, waiting instead of receivers to come wide open, then trying to rifle the ball in there. Wide open receivers are a rare thing in the NFL unless he can extend the play with his athleticism.

I have no idea how your intelligent second paragraph came from the same mouth that uttered the first one.:scratch:

We know what Kaep is. A disgrace to the QB position and Jim Harbaugh's greatest mistake.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how your intelligent second paragraph came from the same mouth that uttered the first one.:scratch:

We know what Kaep is. A disgrace to the QB position and Jim Harbaugh's greatest mistake.

The two concepts aren't mutually exclusive. Kaep is a limited QB, but he is easily capable of being considerably better than he was this weekend.

Neither came from my mouth. I don't know about you, but I am fully capable of typing without speaking aloud at the same time.