• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep # 81 on top 100 players list!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, by my count there are 9 guys on the list from last year's 49ers. None of them are named Michael Crabtree or Mike Iupati. Frank Gore, as much as I love him, was not the 32nd best player in the NFL last year.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you can't. This a league with nearly 1700 players. There is no way Miller, Boldin or Pitta are in the top 6% of players in the league.

Only 6 OL made the list. Is Dennis Pitta better than all but 6 OL in the league? Boldin and Miller better than all but 5?

Fair enough.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bernard pollard in the top 500 is laughable IMO. I will admit he has seemed to have his share of clean plays knock out my team, so no need to think it's jealousy over that or whatever. But he's mediocre at best.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it matters, some of the NFL players said they didn't even vote. Drew Brees said he didn't vote, and if he blew it off as the ultimate leader of the Saints, I bet at least half of the Saints blew that off too. Probably why Jimmy Graham got left off...

A funny thing I noticed about the 49ers is that almost every 49er had a 49er, a Viking, and a Packer talking about them.. only a few teams and a few players tried to contribute to this... so.. it isn't really an accurate picture of how NFL players see their peers.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Didn't know where to stick this...

Just a randumb fact: Colt McCoy will be making more money than Kaep this season.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know where to stick this...

Just a randumb fact: Colt McCoy will be making more money than Kaep this season.

no wonder kap is wearing a dolphins hat, he prolly picked it up and salvation army

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why anyone on planet earth pays attention to these stupid lists. Power rankings, Best players, best QBs: they're completely worthless, but people eat this stuff up like it's KFC.

Hey, they went even further. Not only did they rank the divisions, they are planning on doing a ranking every week. Hmm... it sounds like someone is trying to create enough easy work to appear to the bosses like he's working.

Here at CBSSports.com we've ranked everything from teams to quarterbacks to the best front offices. Now we're ranking divisions. For the upcoming NFL season, we'll have a weekly power ranking of NFL divisions and every week you'll be able to tell us how horrible they are in the comment section below.

I wasn't as opposed to rankings in general, but man, even to my ever-forgiving taste, this to me was bad. :smh:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Wyman was on the radio here (linebacker Seahawks, Stanford, Broncos), and said that during the week NFL players are in such a cocoon that they are only worried about their position battle with the upcoming team, so the league players as a whole have no idea which lineman is the best, etc., unless they've played them a couple of times and even then they can't compare them to a lot of other players. Useless poll.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching some of this and they had Sherman from the Hawks talking. Man, when the dude isn't being a douche (I know that is not very often) he isn't that bad. When he is just honest instead of spewing constant bullshit, I actually listened to what he had to say.