• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep-21 Td passes

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play where he threw it out of bounds over Boldin with an open Crabtree right in front of him was such a bad decision. Makes me pull me hair out. But then he makes a play like strike to Boldin before the Patton catch.

Not only Crab but he had VD running free on a post. Boldin it seems was the only WR covered on that play.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was stunningly bad. How could he have missed Crabtree wide open right in front of him? Davis was also wide open on the play.

Not only Crab but he had VD running free on a post. Boldin it seems was the only WR covered on that play.

Dammit what NN said. I guess I should finish reading the thread before commenting :doh:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play where he threw it out of bounds over Boldin with an open Crabtree right in front of him was such a bad decision. Makes me pull me hair out. But then he makes a play like strike to Boldin before the Patton catch.

We are just trying to confuse the defense. Don't give them game film. Now, they'll defend Boldin next time and we'll get VD or Crabtree. Or they'll defend Crabs/VD and Boldin will be open. Confuse them, not us! ;)