• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JvR for Vokoun Rumors

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade van Riemsdyk alone for Brown and Quick even if the money matched up. Quick, as I predicted, has come crashing back down to earth after a hot start, and Brown is a 3rd liner on a team that isn't particularly deep on the wing, meaning he's a 4th liner on the Flyers making Hartnell money.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is a 3rd liner on a team that isn't particularly deep on the wing, meaning he's a 4th liner on the Flyers making Hartnell money.

I did say trading JVR would be a mistake, but you seem to under value what a player like Brown would bring to this team. Brown has 17G 19A and is a plus 13, he plays about 19 mins a game(first line time), plays the PP and PK and is a natural leader. I personally feel this guy was born to play for the Flyers, and for anyone who does not watch out of market games the best comparison I can make is that he's a value meal Mike Richards. About the money in today's NHL we're starting to see more and more 60 point players making around 4 mill a year, yet how many of those 60 point guys can play any situation?