• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jusuf Nurkic

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a heck of a center. Old school, typical power center. Since his arrival in Portland he has turned the Blazers season around and has provided a solid defense and a major threat on the offensive side of the ball with the pick and roll with CJ and Lillard.

I have a couple questions...............1.) Why did this guy not play with Denver??? 2.) How was Denver not better earlier this year with both Nurkic and Jokic on the roster? These two either in at the same time would provide great height and threat, or Nurkic coming off the bench would provide a great depth at the Center position.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a heck of a center. Old school, typical power center. Since his arrival in Portland he has turned the Blazers season around and has provided a solid defense and a major threat on the offensive side of the ball with the pick and roll with CJ and Lillard.

I have a couple questions...............1.) Why did this guy not play with Denver??? 2.) How was Denver not better earlier this year with both Nurkic and Jokic on the roster? These two either in at the same time would provide great height and threat, or Nurkic coming off the bench would provide a great depth at the Center position.

He was not a good fit with Jokic. Sometimes players are just a good fit playing with each other.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not a good fit with Jokic. Sometimes players are just a good fit playing with each other.
Got to be the most underrated yet most impactful trade of the season.

Portland was done for until they got him and Denver has struggled. Feel the Nuggets could have really built something interesting and tough with those two. Especially if you could somehow figure both of them into the starting line up. Denver would be maybe the toughest half court offense/Defensive team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for Portland in the playoffs, they could pull an upset. Nurkic was a huge pickup and they are playing great ball right now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for Portland in the playoffs, they could pull an upset. Nurkic was a huge pickup and they are playing great ball right now.
As an 8th seed? No ain't going to happen. At best they get 1 win over the Warriors.

Problem is the 7th seed, although a long shot, isn't any better as they would still lose to SA. The only hope for a first round upset would be the 6th seed and I don't think that is even possible for Portland to achieve.

Nonetheless, I will take the playoffs over missing the playoffs any day. Get these guys at least 4 more games to play with each other and see what moves IF ANY Portland makes this offseason to try and better their roster for a decent season next year. Blazers have a decent core with Lillard, CJ and Nurkic. Add a solid 3 man and this team may be pretty good next year. Of course we all thought Portland would be good this year after last years run.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If KD is not fully healthy and the Warriors are still figuring how to reincorporate him, things could be more intersting than people think.

Without KD, the Warriors win in 4 or 5. Trying to re-learn how to play with him again though? I would not be shocked if the Blazers pushed them to 6 with a very small chance at 7.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You jinxed him. Nurkic found out today that he's got a fracture in his leg and is out for at least 2 weeks and will be reevaluated then

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His playing was split and his passion was not there. He had problems with the way the team was run and was unhappy. Jokic didnt even get his chance until earlier. Denver doesn't have the guards that Portland has and IMO the coaching steam and the way that team is run is worlds above Denver. They get the best out of most of their players.

I felt he played with no emotion in Denver and you see such passion in his play now. Wow! Hes another Killer they now have a Legit big three hold could hold the team up everynight. Everyone said i was crazy, and i am, but im wagging finger jazz style now!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver lost today helping Portland expand 8th place lead, but Nurkic is hurt :L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KD is not fully healthy and the Warriors are still figuring how to reincorporate him, things could be more intersting than people think.

Without KD, the Warriors win in 4 or 5. Trying to re-learn how to play with him again though? I would not be shocked if the Blazers pushed them to 6 with a very small chance at 7.

If Nurkic is out, then this comment is completely irrelevant. Dubs sweep without Nurkic.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fractured Fibular. That fucking sucks.

Nurkic had a history of injuries a couple of years ago, which prompted him to loose hella weight during last summer. He finally seemed relatively in good shape and good morale too. Shit...

Hopefully he'll be able to return during the playoffs ( that if they can even hold on to the last spot ).