• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Upton to the Braves

Welcometothe716

www.welcometothe716.com
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Braves made a trade for Justin Upton. They had to give up Martin Prado and one of their top pitching prospects Randall Delgado. The Braves will now have Justin Upton in LF, BJ Upton in CF and Jason Heyward in RF. This is clearly the best OF in the NL, but is it the best OF in MLB? Would have to give the edge to the Angels in this one.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Braves made a trade for Justin Upton. They had to give up Martin Prado and one of their top pitching prospects Randall Delgado. The Braves will now have Justin Upton in LF, BJ Upton in CF and Jason Heyward in RF. This is clearly the best OF in the NL, but is it the best OF in MLB? Would have to give the edge to the Angels in this one.

Disagree. I like the Nationals OF better.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is causing a domino effect with Michael Bourn. The Mets apparently are very interested in signing him, however they don't want to give up their first round pick (no. 11 overall). They are trying to see if they can give up a 2nd rounder instead, apparently the players association is behind them on that. He would be a nice addition for a Mets team that is desperate for outfield help with nothing at the major league level and not a whole lot worthwhile in the minors.

General Lotso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great deal for the Braves, but I still don't think it's enough to overtake the Nats.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves fan here. So, I hope it can happen. Just doubt it will.

You never know, a couple injuries can turn anybodies season in the wrong direction but it is definitely gonna be another tough season in the NL East. It'll be interesting to see how this Gio PED ordeal works out too.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm loving the shift in the NL East. For 2-3 years it was the Phils and Mets fighting it out, Mets fell off and it was the Braves/Phils, now it's Braves/Nats. I'm content with the Mets rebuilding this year so it will be fun to watch this play out from the sidelines and potentially playing spoiler late in the season.