• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin thomas slur

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.

He shouldn't say that word. Sucks that he couldn't grow up and get it out of his system without it being a public issue.
Cool. We can disagree.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. We can disagree.
Kind of just wish you had a better defense for your argument. As it stands you just sound like an asshole.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of just wish you had a better defense for your argument. As it stands you just sound like an asshole.
My argument is that, in my opinion, he is allowed to have his own beliefs. The government and certain parts of society who control the country are forcing him to think and speak a certain way. How is that right? Group Think is what has caused all the wars in history. He does not have to like fags, he can't mistreat them, but he does not have to like them or agree with their way of life. If you force someone to try and believe one way it only harbors resentment.
Its OK for clowns like Labron James to come out and say what he believes about the police but not OK for a white person who sees all the violence and nonsense that black people are involved in to support the police shutting them down.
Here's what I would compare it to. In the 1950s throughout much of America there was segregation. People who didn't like that spoke out against that, should they be ostracized for going against societal norms? if your answer is "no" then why should Justin Thomas be held to a different standard because his beliefs today are against societal norms.
Its a very dangerous road. People need to learn that not everyone is going to like you or agree with you and learn to not get all butt hurt about it.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My argument is that, in my opinion, he is allowed to have his own beliefs. The government and certain parts of society who control the country are forcing him to think and speak a certain way. How is that right? Group Think is what has caused all the wars in history. He does not have to like fags, he can't mistreat them, but he does not have to like them or agree with their way of life. If you force someone to try and believe one way it only harbors resentment.
Its OK for clowns like Labron James to come out and say what he believes about the police but not OK for a white person who sees all the violence and nonsense that black people are involved in to support the police shutting them down.
Here's what I would compare it to. In the 1950s throughout much of America there was segregation. People who didn't like that spoke out against that, should they be ostracized for going against societal norms? if your answer is "no" then why should Justin Thomas be held to a different standard because his beliefs today are against societal norms.
Its a very dangerous road. People need to learn that not everyone is going to like you or agree with you and learn to not get all butt hurt about it.
hate speech is never ok, Monty.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate speech is never ok, Monty.
ePS6TZ.gif

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a proper way to do this:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling himself a "faggot" is hardly hate speech.
So in your mind, what's the connotation behind that word? You think he called himself that as a compliment?

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your mind, what's the connotation behind that word? You think he called himself that as a compliment?
would have been better had he said he swings like a sissy boy?

or a girly girl?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would have been better had he said he swings like a sissy boy?

or a girly girl?
Probably...using a slur is usually worse.

You won't hear "hit that one with your purse, JT?" out there on the tour

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. But why does he have to be complimentary to fags if he does not care for them or their ways?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" not that there's anything wrong with that "

There ya go. Why not have a sense of humor about such things, instead of getting all butt hurt..........Not that there's anything wrong with getting all butthurt.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go. Why not have a sense of humor about such things, instead of getting all butt hurt..........Not that there's anything wrong with getting all butthurt.
Exactly, who cares if he said anything like that, it's not like it was directed at someone, eh no harm no foul. His personal beliefs don't affect the game so let him express his frustration.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. But why does he have to be complimentary to fags if he does not care for them or their ways?
Why should he be a nice person to others?

Because he likely doesn't want to be an asshole.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People who didn't like that spoke out against that, should they be ostracized for going against societal norms?

Holy shit, you're comparing efforts to correct a societal injustice with that of causing an injustice. :L

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who didn't like that spoke out against that, should they be ostracized for going against societal norms?

Holy shit, you're comparing efforts to correct a societal injustice with that of causing an injustice. :L
You didn't get his point as usual. You only read what you thought you wanted to hear. Try to position the comment and then you'll understand.