• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin thomas slur

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I leave a putt short I'll often say out loud -- nice putt Sally. Should I be kicked off the course?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I leave a putt short I'll often say out loud -- nice putt Sally. Should I be kicked off the course?

Well definitely if you use Sally Boy. Also, you need to change your login name to washingtonfootballteamfan

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all a bit silly but it's our new internet driven world. You just can't say questionable stuff these days.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but major companies aren't paying you to represent their brand while you are on the golf course.

If you think athletes in the public spotlight should be held to the same standards as everyone else, then you need your head check.

They aren't, have never been, and will never be. Especially in sports where companies put up millions of dollars to sponsor athletes, it's their right to be able to stop that money if their client (or athlete) doesn't represent the brand as they see fit.

He isn't getting arrested, he isn't suspended by the PGA, and Citi has agreed to continue to sponsor him as long as he donated to the LGBT group and I'm sure took some classes on what is, and what is not appropriate to say.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but major companies aren't paying you to represent their brand while you are on the golf course.

If you think athletes in the public spotlight should be held to the same standards as everyone else, then you need your head check.

They aren't, have never been, and will never be. Especially in sports where companies put up millions of dollars to sponsor athletes, it's their right to be able to stop that money if their client (or athlete) doesn't represent the brand as they see fit.

He isn't getting arrested, he isn't suspended by the PGA, and Citi has agreed to continue to sponsor him as long as he donated to the LGBT group and I'm sure took some classes on what is, and what is not appropriate to say.
2qa214m.gif

:dhd:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last few years of my daughter getting older I've switched from saying shit to poop....my peers find it strange and funny

"Shit" was my daughters first word after dada. It's my wife's favorite expletive. We thought maybe it was a mistake the first time she said it.. but nope.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all a bit silly but it's our new internet driven world. You just can't say questionable stuff these days.
I don't think it has anything to do with the internet.

he was mic'd up for television and said a word that is not a word he should say.

if he called himself or the ball the N-word, it would be the same kind of response.

and yea, I have played with someone who has called the ball the n-word after a shot.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This probably never would have come to light had there been fans there... Microphones probably wouldn't have picked it up as well as they did

But this is the world we live in today... "Cancel Culture"

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This probably never would have come to light had there been fans there... Microphones probably wouldn't have picked it up as well as they did

But this is the world we live in today... "Cancel Culture"
I don't think he is being "cancelled" but he should certainly be shame for this.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is being "cancelled" but he should certainly be shame for this.

Well, Not like Morgan Wallan cancelled but he is losing sponsors. But I just meant that's the world we live into today... Anything said will get you "shunned" and removed from something or lose money, sponsors, etc

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a word that should be in his vocabulary.
What cracks me up is when they say "This doesn't represent who I am" and "I'm so sorry I made this statement" We know damn well this is not the first time Thomas has said this and he's only sorry he got caught. he doesn't give a damn about fags.

Last edited:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is when they say "This doesn't represent who I am" and "I'm so sorry I made this statement" We know damn well this is not the first time Thomas has says this and he's only sorry he got caught. he doesn't give a damn about fags.

I get that kids his age have that word in their vocab from years of using it and not necessarily as a means to insult the gay community.

But if you are going to be a public figure, calling something "gay" needs to be out of your system.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that kids his age have that word in their vocab from years of using it and not necessarily as a means to insult the gay community.

But if you are going to be a public figure, calling something "gay" needs to be out of your system.
I think everybody is just way to sensitive and are looking for something to complain about.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everybody is just way to sensitive and are looking for something to complain about.
Disagree.

He shouldn't say that word. Sucks that he couldn't grow up and get it out of his system without it being a public issue.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.

He shouldn't say that word. Sucks that he couldn't grow up and get it out of his system without it being a public issue.
@ill, don't be such a fag