• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Thomas Should Just STFU

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this certainly isn't a good look for him

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what is going on here..

But the rules of golf are pretty gay. They could be a bit more forgiving to say the least.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what is going on here..

But the rules of golf are pretty gay. They could be a bit more forgiving to say the least.
Golf rules have always been very anal and most golfers don't really have a grasp of them.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody whines more than Sergio Garcia.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too hate the USGA. Can’t anchor a putter but yeah let’s allow arm lock putters? Why not. Makes no fucking sense. While we’re at it let’s also keep the flag in. But that long stick that everyone swears is impossible to putt with gives way too big of an advantage. Not holding a putter flat up your arm? GTFO.

Let’s also host US Opens on top of a old landfill or in Wisconsin with 60 yards fairways. Good call.

Now we get to drop our balls bending over awkwardly looking like idiots in a more humiliating fashion.

And last, let’s pretend leaving a flag stick in picks up speed of play. Oh wait, the average golfer plays with 3 other people with different preferences so we’ll double the time it takes to putt putting the flag in, now out, now back in, etc.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too hate the USGA. Can’t anchor a putter but yeah let’s allow arm lock putters? Why not. Makes no fucking sense. While we’re at it let’s also keep the flag in. But that long stick that everyone swears is impossible to putt with gives way too big of an advantage. Not holding a putter flat up your arm? GTFO.

Let’s also host US Opens on top of a old landfill or in Wisconsin with 60 yards fairways. Good call.

Now we get to drop our balls bending over awkwardly looking like idiots in a more humiliating fashion.

And last, let’s pretend leaving a flag stick in picks up speed of play. Oh wait, the average golfer plays with 3 other people with different preferences so we’ll double the time it takes to putt putting the flag in, now out, now back in, etc.

so we’ll double the time it takes to putt putting the flag in, now out, now back in, etc.

Oh yeah, I hadn't even thought of that. I'll experiment with both and end up choosing.

As for dropping closer to the turf, I'm all for it. Less bouncing out of the drop area requiring a re-drop.

As for the thread, yes, STFUJT

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we’ll double the time it takes to putt putting the flag in, now out, now back in, etc.

Oh yeah, I hadn't even thought of that. I'll experiment with both and end up choosing.

As for dropping closer to the turf, I'm all for it. Less bouncing out of the drop area requiring a re-drop.

As for the thread, yes, STFUJT

I’d be all for just getting to place the ball :D

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'd be surprised at how much it speeds up play if all 4 guys are doing it. Seems everyone is doing it now. The ridiculous purists who at first refused to do it found themselves getting left behind as far as putts made and have suddenly decided its no too bad.
I've probably played 25rounds already this year and have only once come across a guy who wanted the flag out and that certainly slowed things down. We just made him do his own flag work; refused to help him.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be all for just getting to place the ball :D

The whole drop from the knee thing should've been changed to placing the ball...just cut to the chase.

As far as where they host their USGA championship particularly the USO...I like the fact they have chosen some truly public courses.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole drop from the knee thing should've been changed to placing the ball...just cut to the chase.

As far as where they host their USGA championship particularly the USO...I like the fact they have chosen some truly public courses.

I don’t mind the public courses but Chambers Bay was terrible IMO. I’m just a traditionalist, I have a vision what I’d like to see in a traditional setup which is narrow fairways, penal rough and fast greens. Shinnocock this year was ideal.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t mind the public courses but Chambers Bay was terrible IMO. I’m just a traditionalist, I have a vision what I’d like to see in a traditional setup which is narrow fairways, penal rough and fast greens. Shinnocock this year was ideal.

Yeah I agree about Shinny, you never want to see the USO being won with scores dbl digit under par, but if they stuck to the traditional USO venues, we'd never known about Beth Page Black or some of the other newer public venues.

They're not all are going to stay in the rotation, but if I ever end up with a chance to play Chambers Bay...as a former USO venue...I would do it.