• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just watched the Mayweather fight

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I know. Whoever fights mayweather next needs to demand that Bayless isn't the ref in that fight. That ref kisses Floyd's Ass. he works the fight perfectly for mayweather.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd will never fight someone that would make any real demands on him or give him a real challenge. Pac and Golovkin are out. Who really cares who is next?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah retirement is a year away and Floyds more interested in retiring undefeated than anything. A fight with Paq will be back in full force but will fizzle out when contracts are to be signed like last time.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I could easily see Mayweather fighting Pac man now. EASILY. Pac is a shell of himself from the last couple fights I have seen. He still has decent power, that is the last thing to go, but he looks so slow now. And I have seen it time and again in boxing and MMA, once you get knocked out that violently once, it happens 9 very and over.

Maybe years ago it would have been a good fight, now all he is is a big name. Free money for Mayweather at this point, and you know he would love that as a cap to his career walk out of the ring for the last time undefeated with the second biggest name (not second best fighter) of that generation still out cold in the ring.

Only way it doesn't happen is if Pac still thinks he is worth 20 to Floyds 30 or whatever. Floyd just made 30 to Miadana's 3. Which was a huge pay raise for Maidana on the rematch. If his choice is 90% of 50 million or 60% of 75... sure people talk about how huge that Pac man fight would be, but if he's making less money for it?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know he would love that as a cap to his career walk out of the ring for the last time undefeated with the second biggest name (not second best fighter) of that generation still out cold in the ring.

Good thing Mayweather can't knock anyone down, let alone knock someone out cold.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Money" Mayweather should have enough money by now. If he cares about his legacy, he'll fight Pac, even if it's for a slightly smaller payday.

But I think that would be the biggest fight in years and the yield very well could double or triple the usual (and maybe work out about even for FM with his cut compared to another fight)