• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just want to say good luck

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, if you had told me back in Aug that the Pats would be playing in the AFCCG this year, I'd have said good enough. Losing Revis and Browner made me think we'd see a poor defense. Pleasantly surprised that they're actually pretty decent most of the time.

In Belichick/Brady we trust*

Lol!

I love how Every.Single.Week. All of the Pats fans come around and post built in excuses in case their team loses. It's like clockwork man.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have a bet here?

I'm just fish. If the Pats lose, I'll pick a different fish, how's that cdumler? No one will notice really but you can have a chuckle over it; I'll grant ya that buddy :suds:
Yeah Mother and I have a Avi bet going. Just hoping WHEN the Broncos win today that he/she doesn't just disappear for months to avoid the bet. As for you picking a different fish I will definitely notice if that happens. Been staring at that fish for a very long time. Haven't you heard the saying "There are many fish in the sea."

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Every.Single.Week. All of the Pats fans come around and post built in excuses in case their team loses. It's like clockwork man.

As apposed to what Jak...what should Pats fans be doing?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Mother and I have a Avi bet going. Just hoping WHEN the Broncos win today that he/she doesn't just disappear for months to avoid the bet. As for you picking a different fish I will definitely notice if that happens. Been staring at that fish for a very long time. Haven't you heard the saying "There are many fish in the sea."

Just laziness. I could change it monthly for years~

Hell I might change it anyway but I ain't countin' on having to do it tomorrow!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As apposed to what Jak...what should Pats fans be doing?

It's just frustrating because you guys leave me with no material to work with after losses. Literally every loss you guys were already prepared for and had already been posting about it before the game. I can't be an effective troll if you guys aren't going to leave yourselves open to trolling. :pissed:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just frustrating because you guys leave me with no material to work with after losses. Literally every loss you guys were already prepared for and had already been posting about it before the game. I can't be an effective troll if you guys aren't going to leave yourselves open to trolling. :pissed:

LOl.....I think I've spewed my fair share of smack around here. What I haven't seen is anything from any Broncs fans. Now them's is your playin' it safe low-lyers!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......lol,....don't worry about mee/hope I don't have to worry about = Y O U/leaving-town....!?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the kind words! Really hoping in about 13-14 hours I have no voice from celebrating another incredible win!

Blackouts will make you think such foolishness. :yes::trash:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......*I ain't goin, no-where'z/biitch*....444444.gif

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have a bet here?

I'm just fish. If the Pats lose, I'll pick a different fish, how's that cdumler? No one will notice really but you can have a chuckle over it; I'll grant ya that buddy :suds:
....loser today/wears opposing jersey till SB/midnight.....0088558752971_500X500.jpg Heart_II.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football isn't over?:scratch: