• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Saw The Adjustment Bureau

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what the bad guys do in the movie... "some people think when they misplace their keys, or spill their coffee that its just pure chance... well its not. its us". thats the extent of their powers to make random annoying shit happen to people. also they can walk through magic doors and they work for god. i just saved you all 15 bucks. you're welcome

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what the bad guys do in the movie... "some people think when they misplace their keys, or spill their coffee that its just pure chance... well its not. its us". thats the extent of their powers to make random annoying shit happen to people. also they can walk through magic doors and they work for god. i just saved you all 15 bucks. you're welcome

The trailer looks pretty good. I'm glad I just read this.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why it gets such amazing reviews..............sometimes I swear the critics all just jump on board with each other

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt a terrible terrible movie. it just felt underwelming, and had a murky ending. but yeah, i probably should have seen battle la instead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

So it all comes back to determinism?