• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a funny observation.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings led the league w/ picks last year. Tillman w/ fumbles forced.
Game 1 Peanut 2 INTs, Jennings 2 forced fumbles.
Who'd a thunk it.
Is Jennings copying Peanut? Is Peanut copying Jennings?
Didn't think it deserved a thread, but with the board being slow . Why not?:lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings led the league w/ picks last year. Tillman w/ fumbles forced.
Game 1 Peanut 2 INTs, Jennings 2 forced fumbles.
Who'd a thunk it.
Is Jennings copying Peanut? Is Peanut copying Jennings?
Didn't think it deserved a thread, but with the board being slow . Why not?:lol:

LOL, I never even thought of that. I'm actually surprised I never put two and two together on that one. Good call.

As far as copying one another. It's pretty obvious that Tillman's skill at punching the ball out can be pretty contagious. We've all seen Urlacher, Briggs, Roach when he was here, and some of the other DB's do it before. It becomes a problem when they allow extra yardage when they're all punching at the ball, but with the amount of success our defense has had. It's worth it.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I never even thought of that. I'm actually surprised I never put two and two together on that one. Good call.

As far as copying one another. It's pretty obvious that Tillman's skill at punching the ball out can be pretty contagious. We've all seen Urlacher, Briggs, Roach when he was here, and some of the other DB's do it before. It becomes a problem when they allow extra yardage when they're all punching at the ball, but with the amount of success our defense has had. It's worth it.

Thanks .
And yeah a turnover is worth a couple extra yards.
Knowing how Jennings worked all last offseason w/ the jugs machine to improve his catching ability. I wouldn't be surprised to hear was punching a heavy bag this ofseason to improve in another area.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both corners are aggressive, some double moves will get them beat badly, wonder why the league has not caught up with them.

Really though, when Philly got all the great DB's, the Jets got the others, who would have Tillman or Jennings on their top 5?