• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a few thoughts on week 4.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don`t bring up the Championship game vs GB..........He pussed out completely.Its the biggest game of his life and he blows it.He was completely horrible before he even got hurt.How does a person command respect after shit like that?
You ever see Ben do that? I`ve seen him play where he could hardly walk...Thats one tough s.o.b.
RGII last season in the playoffs.......Completely hobbled and still played............Thats tough.
Not cause someone knocks you down and he gets back up.......Play hurt.Be a god damn leader!

Attitude?.....Bullshit.I seen where he fucked up and tice wanted to talk to him about it and he just walked away rather than try to figure out whats wrong...........
Hows about last season vs, Detroit? Playoffs on the line,Bears driving first series of the game.They are at like Detroits 30 yd line 1st and 10,Webb gets caught holding/false start(not sure which any more) and Jay chews his ass out on the field.What happens the next play?Jay fumbles the ball after hitting his leg........That makes it 3rd and very very long.Webb should grabbed him by the fucking throat.

And as far as Brady and Manning...........They have well deserved NFL respect........cutler just has none.
And Rivers,that guy is 10xs tougher than what Cutler has in his ex-broken thuimb.......

And you have never had more respect for Cutler than any Bear in your lifetime?
You`re not very old then..........

OMFG...you are obviously a troll. No real Bears fan defends Webb in any situation.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler needs to earn respect before he gets to start dissing his own coaches.

Earn who's respect?
Yours?

I don't think he gives a fuck about what you think.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm sort of a middle-of-the-roader, maybe leaning toward wood20ks a little bit, on this stuff. I agree that some of the media criticism has been a bit overwrought, and the fact that Cutler has sometimes dissed the media a bit I actually count as a positive in his favor. I also think he's a bid tougher than his rep, I forget I think it was week 2 when he went on a run and took out the defender coming up for the tackle. Calling him a wuss, yeah, kinda dumb, especially for us couch potatoes.

That being said, his body language definitely leaves something to be desired. I don't know, it seems like you can leave the announcers and the sound off and still see it...it sure looks like Jay is pouting sometimes. He has weird body language in general...yeah subjective, but you know in life I've found there's usually something to it.

My biggest problem with Cutler, other than his maddening inconsistency and decision-making, is that I DO think he has acted a little petulantly toward his coaches...look what happened in Denver. He does not have the street cred to pull that kind of shit. He just doesn't. He should not have upstaged Tice like that, nor Martz before him. Sorry, but Cutler hasn't actually accomplished anything yet where he can keep trying to dictate or show his upset at this or that coaching aspect. He doesn't have the resume, and won't until he either shows some pretty long-term regular season dominance (I said dominance, not promise), or some considerable production in the postseason. His regular season record is solid, and he has definitely helped the team, but he has not done enough to warrant some kind of superiority over his elders. He just hasn't.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO has one fairly decent RB in Pierre Thomas (the IL kid), and he hardly gets used, since NO never really runs the ball. Then, they have a first round bust in Mark Ingram, who hardly sees the field now. Then, of course, is Sproles... who isn't exactly a conventional RB.

Sproles is good at what he does, but he's hardly NO's best offensive player. Jimmy Graham easily gets the nod there. I see him giving us far more problems.

... and dude, Megatron was definitely limited by the Bears D. That's one thing they got right. Megatron isn't a guy that "you look to him when you need him". He's their #1 target, and the best receiver in the league. They're always looking his way, and the Bears D did a good job of containing him.

Megatron was'nt really needed w/ the TOs & ST blunders. He took 1 serious hit early in the game. Would you continue to use him if he was questionably concussed?
Bush by far was more damanging . Thought there should be more emphasis there.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earn who's respect?
Yours?

I don't think he gives a fuck about what you think.

Does any NFL personel give a fuck what we think?........No.
Cutler has no respect fom anyone,anywhere..............Zip. Why do you think he is always under scrutiny .

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sort of a middle-of-the-roader, maybe leaning toward wood20ks a little bit, on this stuff. I agree that some of the media criticism has been a bit overwrought, and the fact that Cutler has sometimes dissed the media a bit I actually count as a positive in his favor. I also think he's a bid tougher than his rep, I forget I think it was week 2 when he went on a run and took out the defender coming up for the tackle. Calling him a wuss, yeah, kinda dumb, especially for us couch potatoes.

That being said, his body language definitely leaves something to be desired. I don't know, it seems like you can leave the announcers and the sound off and still see it...it sure looks like Jay is pouting sometimes. He has weird body language in general...yeah subjective, but you know in life I've found there's usually something to it.

My biggest problem with Cutler, other than his maddening inconsistency and decision-making, is that I DO think he has acted a little petulantly toward his coaches...look what happened in Denver. He does not have the street cred to pull that kind of shit. He just doesn't. He should not have upstaged Tice like that, nor Martz before him. Sorry, but Cutler hasn't actually accomplished anything yet where he can keep trying to dictate or show his upset at this or that coaching aspect. He doesn't have the resume, and won't until he either shows some pretty long-term regular season dominance (I said dominance, not promise), or some considerable production in the postseason. His regular season record is solid, and he has definitely helped the team, but he has not done enough to warrant some kind of superiority over his elders. He just hasn't.

Very well said..............And I really think he is a puss..........when he has a t.o.,look on the bench,he sits there with his helmet half on pouting like a five year old.......How many times have you seen this image?.......Way too many for me.
The C on his helmet is the only thing that keeps me cheering for him.....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jay doesn't turn the ball over, I think the Bears have a good shot at winning that game.

All three INT's came at very bad times, and gave Detroit good field position. The fumble was obviously returned for a TD.

Bears fans are just about finished cutting him slack in those kind of performances. As they should be. He needs to have a good game this week. One of the biggest games of his career, IMO. This game is telling of where this team is headed. I'm not calling this a "MUST-WIN", but we need to show up and play the Saints tough all four quarters.

I think this is a must-win in my opinion.We just lost to a great offensive team in Detroit,and now we get to do it again at home vs one of the greatest qbs of all time in Brees.
We need to show our D can stop an offensive juggernaut like NO.Aaron Rodgers will be playing us soon to.
If we don`t make a showing vs these two,we are toast..........

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megatron was'nt really needed w/ the TOs & ST blunders. He took 1 serious hit early in the game. Would you continue to use him if he was questionably concussed?
Bush by far was more damanging . Thought there should be more emphasis there.

All I brought up was week one and three one receiver did not beat the bears, 160 and 196 for bengals and brown of the steelers. Bears won. They made it a point not to let Megatron do that and kept the linebacker off the field and let Bush run all over us.

I'm not saying if Graham gets 200 yards the bears will win, but if he is the only one having a big day the bears chances are better to win.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Very well said..............And I really think he is a puss..........when he has a t.o.,look on the bench,he sits there with his helmet half on pouting like a five year old.......How many times have you seen this image?.......Way too many for me.
The C on his helmet is the only thing that keeps me cheering for him.....

Well see here I disagree with you. Him pouting, if that's what he is doing, doesn't make him a wuss. It might make him a bit of a whiner, but it doesn't mean he isn't on the field. I think that's the rep richig is objecting to, and as far as that goes and the media or public perception of him goes, I agree with richig on that part. He's not a china shop ginger boy. The dudes been hammered and plays. I know where richig is coming from when some packer troll comes along squealing "quitler." It's annoying as fuck.