• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Julius Peppers potentially on chopping block?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take him for cheap. Like 4-6 million a year. Imagine him and J. Smith playing end and Brooks and A. Smith on the outside. Wow.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I would take him for cheap. Like 4-6 million a year.

I think about 31 other teams would as well.

It's hard to imagine a scenario in which Peppers would fit into the 49ers' plans at the price tag he'd demand (double digits likely). Especially w/ Tank available next season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its not like Justin will be here much longer anyways... so I'd pass... that ship has sailed IMO

If we want DE help, that Minnesota DE in the draft would be ideal...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well its not like Justin will be here much longer anyways... so I'd pass... that ship has sailed IMO

If we want DE help, that Minnesota DE in the draft would be ideal...

It'd take a trade up to get him I think.

DL is a need in the offseason regardless, but having Tank will help a lot. I have my heart set on Dominique Easley even if the Niners have to redshirt him too. He strikes me as a guy with a strong work ethic.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd take a trade up to get him I think.

DL is a need in the offseason regardless, but having Tank will help a lot. I have my heart set on Dominique Easley even if the Niners have to redshirt him too. He strikes me as a guy with a strong work ethic.

We do have the ammo for trade ups however I am not advocating one for a DL outside of Clowney...

Tank, stills remains a mystery however, the potential still seems positive IMO so we'll wait.

Easley would be Tank 2.0 in terms of situation IMO.

But Ra'Shede is a baddd man lol

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
We do have the ammo for trade ups however I am not advocating one for a DL outside of Clowney...

Tank, stills remains a mystery however, the potential still seems positive IMO so we'll wait.

Easley would be Tank 2.0 in terms of situation IMO.

But Ra'Shede is a baddd man lol

He'd be a great addition. If they don't go for a CB in the first round I'd love for 'em to get Ra'shede. I don't know how smart it'd be to trade up for a DE though (unless you saw him as a NT).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be a great addition. If they don't go for a CB in the first round I'd love for 'em to get Ra'shede. I don't know how smart it'd be to trade up for a DE though (unless you saw him as a NT).

NT? no no no no.... DE in 34 from as far as I can tell.

Plus NT would take away his impact IMO from the DL.